psychonnect_rozen

Favourite fashion styles of Kei?

I will always love Kote Kei. It looks amazing older Visual Kei bands, mainly La Mule and 90s Dir En Grey

I’s also go with Oshare Kei or as I like to call it, “Bubblegum Kei” or “Candy Kei”. I know a lot of people aren’t a fan, but I love the bright, cutesy colors. Sick2 looks amazing like this.

Lolita Kei is sexy asf. I love the astheitics and the more older style of uniforms. Bands like Megaromania (I think) and Versailles are some good examples.

eroguro has always been my favourite. early vidoll captured my heart instantly, and early merry was great also. 

I love tanbi/beauty kei the most. I like it because I think it looks so cool yet so sophisticated, and while I guess Malice Mizer and Versailles would be the poster children for it, I've seen some really interesting takes on it. Moran progressively got more and more tanbi as time went by, but they looked so much more different to any other band I've seen before. They were like something out of a fairy tale (they even had a song called Fairy Tale :P). I like anything that looks very original, really. SHiSHi have a great style; oshare kei (I love it too :P) but really... out there.

Angura Kei. Guruguru Eigakan and Inugami Circus Dan really nailed that early modern Japanese aesthetic.

Spoiler

28991-gurugurueigakan-ewaj.jpg

Also early 2000s Kote Kei like early Gazetto, Gill'e Cadith, Kagerou, Cuartet and Mist of Rouge. 

Spoiler

21250-kar-te-zyanose-group-photo.jpg

g4214327.jpg

Edited by Himeaimichu

Sick² would be considered Kirakote btw. Osare has been dead for a long time. Kirakira is the new Osare and what is like a cross breed between Neo-Visual and Osare.

My favorite will always be Koteosa Kei

Spoiler

14075-1226425089-4008_1000x1000r.jpg

20111104201105.jpg

Osa kei

Spoiler

8795c6f481394c2ba336a861b069e5c2.jpg#879

g3272139.jpg

And Early 00s Kote kei because now the new wave of old school wannabe's sound the same and it's like ugh.

Spoiler

107414-news_image_1.jpg

g5380619.jpg