On 5/3/2020 at 4:03 AM, Jigsaw9 said:

Since Közi has been uploading quite a few acoustic MALICE MIZER cover snippets on Twitter in the past year or so, I thought it'd be fun to try to gather them here in one post. I've put the videos under individual spoiler cuts so that the page doesn't become too bogged-down/media-heavy.

claire~月の調べ~

Reveal hidden contents

Ju te veux

Reveal hidden contents

Garnet~禁断の園へ~

Reveal hidden contents

...okay I thought there was more, but actually the other vids are him doing ZIZ or solo tracks, heh. Still pretty cool. :) 

btw all these songs were credited to him, so I guess he might be only playing his own MM stuff. Based on this logic, hopefully he'll do some of these in the future:

seraph
APRÉS MIDI~あるパリの午後で~
偽りのmusetté
Madrigal
COLOR ME BLOOD RED
ILLUMINATI
Brise
月下の夜想曲
鏡の舞踏 幻惑の夜
地下水脈の迷路

The more poppy/laid-back stuff would translate really well to a stripped-down acoustic arrangement, but what I really wanna see is ILLUMINATI or COLOR ME BLOOD RED, haha. :D 

Let’s hope for APRÉS MIDI and Seraph

We've been blessed. Oh my God, I'm speechless! Kaya is one of the very few VK singers that actually has an outstanding voice. She deserved to sing those classics in the anniversary concert... I wonder if Mana ever contacted or considered recruiting her for any of his projects...

30 minutes ago, saiko said:

We've been blessed. Oh my God, I'm speechless! Kaya is one of the very few VK singers that actually has an outstanding voice. She deserved to sing those classics in the anniversary concert... I wonder if Mana ever contacted or considered recruiting her for any of his projects...

Of course Mana will always think on him as a potential... Moi-même-Moitié model.

4 hours ago, Saga said:

The synths are fine while the midi-guitar, bass and drums are criminal. For the instrumental I would probably have preferred some tasteful and modest electronics (or some actual musicians like in his other recent outings on yt). 

But his voice is really surprisingly great in this cover. 

Edited by Leviathan

12 hours ago, Saga said:

Really beautiful voice as always. I'm happy to hear him sing again.. ♡

Based on the last interviews tetsu Rolling stones and Mana interviews 

Kozi- Mana and Tetsu were working together at the same place a Karaoke club .