psychonnect_rozen

What are some funny or terrible rumours about musicians or bands?

I remember watching a video on Shinya from Diru and apparently people think he’s gay. Apparently this stems from that video of him kissing Toshiya but most of that stuff is just fan service. There isn’t that much to say after that. 

I do remember a video of Shinya actually coming out as gay on either Instagram or YouTube but I can’t find it anywhere and it was probably just some weird fan made thing.

Any more?

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

The weirdest ones I can think of on the top of my head is that tanuki thinks Gara (MERRY) is a germaphobe, Hizaki supposedly throws hissy fits, and Kyo's name supposedly being "Tooru". x)

Plus Kisaki having tons of STDs but given the things that's been uncovered, well.........🤷‍♀️

12 minutes ago, suji said:

Kisaki having tons of STDs

And I Oop...

2 minutes ago, saishuu said:

juka being into scat

When did this come about? Also whomst is Juka? (I honestly don’t know lol)

Uhhh I remember something about Labiser making songs about poop..is that true? 

39 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

When did this come about? Also whomst is Juka? (I honestly don’t know lol)

former Moi dix Mois vocalist, he changed his name to Shaura after his departure. the scat thing is an old rumor from Tanuki.

13 minutes ago, Aferni said:

Uhhh I remember something about Labiser making songs about poop..is that true? 

there's a track called "feces" on their album Folklore, how is this a rumor?

4 hours ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

I remember watching a video on Shinya from Diru and apparently people think he’s gay.

I'm p sure piscean trine darling has been married for good 20 years, he's the only deg member that doesn't seem affected by kaoru's morally decomposing influence.

OT: wataru from 12012 is (allegedly) hiv+

32 minutes ago, Neigedesmannes said:

idk if this counts but i once read on wikipedia that DIO - Distraught Overlord's Mikaru once bit some guys' balls during a live. 

what kind of a mean girls larp, we stan 👏👏👏

Spoiler

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

I remember watching a video on Shinya from Diru and apparently people think he’s gay. Apparently this stems from that video of him kissing Toshiya but most of that stuff is just fan service. There isn’t that much to say after that. 

I do remember a video of Shinya actually coming out as gay on either Instagram or YouTube but I can’t find it anywhere and it was probably just some weird fan made thing.

Any more?

I pray for someday heteronormativity just erases off from the vk scene. It's just so weird that every musician within it pretend to be full cis-straight in a scene where the basic dress-code is actually cross-dressing. I guess heteronormativity could never look so stupid itself.

Edited by saiko

My favorite is that Ryuutarou from plastic tree has a raging fetish for smelling the scalp of women he sleeps with. Also Meto and another member from a band I can't remember started fighting or smth and fell out of a window together?? 

6 hours ago, saiko said:

I pray for someday heteronormativity just erases off from the vk scene. It's just so weird that every musician within it pretend to be full cis-straight in a scene where the basic dress-code is actually cross-dressing. I guess heteronormativity could never look so stupid itself.

I’m sure there are many LGBT members in the Visual Kei scene. Can’t name any but there’s probably someone.

But I mean, people like Mamo exist so...

1 hour ago, platy said:

My favorite is that Ryuutarou from plastic tree has a raging fetish for smelling the scalp of women he sleeps with. Also Meto and another member from a band I can't remember started fighting or smth and fell out of a window together?? 

It was Meto and Hitsugi from Nightmare lol. I don't think they were fighting though, just drunk shenananigans?

Either way, I remember that Royz rumors from back in the day were pretty wild and lulzy, especially the Kuina stuff. Good times.

12 hours ago, suji said:

there's a track called "feces" on their album Folklore, how is this a rumor?

Thank you for clarifying that, im way behind on listening to them.

I remember reading this probably made up rumor of Kyo from Dir en Grey and Daisuke from Kagerou poking people's buttholes at parties lol.

It was in a sea of other rumors. Mostly fake sex rumors from fangirls who have obviously never done it lmao.

Maria cross being a big giant douche....oh wait.

I wonder if there's any about jin Machine or DOG

I remember hearing about Daisuke (former Kameleo) is a blood hound (into period sex)

The best rumor is that Yada from Brand X was gay and totally into Rame and also harassing other bandomen. If you did not let him do his flirting/touching you would not get good talks/events at his store. 

10 hours ago, Masato said:

The best rumor is that Yada from Brand X was gay and totally into Rame and also harassing other bandomen. If you did not let him do his flirting/touching you would not get good talks/events at his store. 

I'd believe it. Yada does act like a diva in both sense and Rame has a rumored history of being kinda gay/bisexual.

On 6/9/2019 at 3:35 AM, platy said:

Also Meto and another member from a band I can't remember started fighting or smth and fell out of a window together?? 

It was Meto and Hitsugi from Nightmare. This was basically confirmed when Nightmare fans were given a notice like the very next day that Hitsugi had gotten hurt in a small accident and had thrown out his back (or something along those lines). No rumors about it being during a fight though. More like they were goofing off while drunk. 

5 minutes ago, ahnchc said:

Don't forget they said that he has so many [STDs] that his dick looks like cabbage.

fucking HILARIOUS 😂

btw offtopic but I fucking love your sig ♥ it reminds me so much of Gara especially with that same hairdo!

tumblr_ob5baavauI1vovwvso3_r1_400.gif