Masato

Dadaroma at Japan Expo

Well, fans are not sure, if it's happening or not, but Japan Expo announced Dadaroma.

Let's see what happens!

Wwww

1 minute ago, Kiryu999 said:

it's confirmed: 

They'll have a showcase and signing session on July 4, 6 and 7 at Japan expo in Paris

It was confirmed by Japan Expo before!

The thing is Ddrm has not listed anything on their website or mentioned it anywhere. That's why people are still cautious. 

1 hour ago, Masato said:

It was confirmed by Japan Expo before!

The thing is Ddrm has not listed anything on their website or mentioned it anywhere. That's why people are still cautious. 

I don't see the point for a convention this big to announce a band and then it turn out they're not going tho.. 

Edit: well this is now completely official 😉

Edited by Kiryu999

15 minutes ago, Disposable said:

Now that'd be value. 

who's going? I can't be the only one interested

I just checked train prices, no way I will take my poor car to Paris.... and it's expensive... plus Hotels.... no, i can almost fly to Japan for that money.... -_-

Or anyone living in Paris and offering to host?

Hmm interesting... But, considering that live dvd ddrm released sounded awful (on yoshiatsu's part) and the time I saw them live I wasn't impressed, I'll pass. But fingers crossed that opens the gate for touring abroad 🙏🏼

Looks like the actual 'normal' live will happen on 7th July.

On 4th they have an autograph panel and are invited as guests to some cooking show (lol ok).

On 5th there's some photoshoot thingie (with the fans I presume?) and an acoustic show.

On 7th again photo, acoustic show and 'regular' live show.

I would go if I live in EU tbh. Especially if Autograph or photo op are included with the ticket. There's usually tiers with anime/comics convention tickets like this, no?

Will be there all days. Those boys are just too good not to spend hella lot of money to go to one of the most annoying cities I know 🙃 

Their apparence at Japan Expo was a big success ! Signing sessions were all sold out and a lot of people came to their show ! :) the members also promised that they will come back to Europe

"Goodbye Paris and Europe. We will meet again. I promise."

Edited by Kiryu999

Setlists

07/04
01. 「MASTURBATION.」
02. 「THE KINKY」

07/05
01. MONEY
02. 「リズリーサーカス」

07/07

These 4 days were totally worth all the money I spent :‘) these boys are just too sweet and kind to exist!! And the people at japan expo were very respecting (except for some small incidents). And it really seemed like they had a lot of fun too ^^