Alkaloid

影喰イ (Kagekui) new mini-album "哀 (Ai)" release

Amazing, I hope these guys are around for years to come. I would totally buy this, but I just got everything Lüstzöe have put out so far, so it'll have to wait, along with their first single.

Clearly they might have taken slight inspiration from the crime, but there's too much there befitting of its own story since she clearly doesn't call the cops and just lets him die.

Edited by secret_no_03

4 hours ago, 5510Kan823 said:

Apparently the victim saw it now 

Fuck, if he has them take down the video or even the release it'll be a literal piece of VK history, gonna keep an eye on this. Not too surprising, but the guy in the video died, you're alive sir, so they took some inspiration, not all from you. I'm sure this wouldn't hold up in court as plenty of crazy women stab men. 

33 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Fuck, if he has them take down the video or even the release it'll be a literal piece of VK history, gonna keep an eye on this. Not too surprising, but the guy in the video died, you're alive sir, so they took some inspiration, not all from you. I'm sure this wouldn't hold up in court as plenty of crazy women stab men. 

The band clearly took all the inspiration from what really happen. The guy has every right to be upset, he says that it's unforgivable and that he cried when he saw it and I can understand him. 

It's blowing up on twitter right now (the guy's tweet have more than 1k retweet and lots of japanese are defending him and shitting on kagekui)

Edited by Kiryu999

2 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

The band clearly took all the inspiration from what really happen. The guy has every right to be upset, he says that it's unforgivable and that he cried when he saw it and I can understand him. 

It's blowing up on twitter right now (the guy's tweet have more than 1k retweet and lots of japanese are defending him and shitting on kagekui)

Like someone said previously, all publicity is good publicity.