Alkaloid

影喰イ (Kagekui) new mini-album "哀 (Ai)" release

影喰イ (Kagekui) new mini-album "哀 (Ai)" will be released, although further details have not yet been announced.

D8TUrjEVsAEKSye?format=jpg

Edited by Alkaloid

30 minutes ago, Duwang said:

Of course they would be the ones to do this.

15 minutes ago, yomii said:

...i knew vk won't ovelook this

Did smth happend ? o:

I am kinda surprised that people here are more looking forward to this than all the shitstorm on twitter.

i too find it more interesting than condemnable cause well open your eyes: this is bitter reality and also vk artists are kinda comfronted with the topic cause you never know what bangyas are up to.

in any case waiting for the full mv now (ฅ˘ω˘ฅ) 

5 hours ago, Waru Chibi said:

I am kinda surprised that people here are more looking forward to this than all the shitstorm on twitter.

i too find it more interesting than condemnable cause well open your eyes: this is bitter reality and also vk artists are kinda comfronted with the topic cause you never know what bangyas are up to.

in any case waiting for the full mv now (ฅ˘ω˘ฅ) 

I was looking these guys up on Twitter and saw about it, but is like 5 people really a shit storm?

13 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

It's so funny that all people complaining about are all foreigns lol (I didn't enjoy this too but the japanese aren't really giving a fuck) 

Let's be real, it's just people complaining to complain, virtue signaling, etc. Typical behavior for the younger generation in 2019. It looks almost entirely like it's teens and people in their early 20s.

Just now, secret_no_03 said:

Let's be real, it's just people complaining to complain, virtue signaling, etc. Typical behavior for the younger generation in 2019. It looks almost entirely like it's teens and people in their early 20s.

Actually one of my hobbies is go to see people sending tweets complaining to bandoman in shitty google translator japanese. So much fun, I do recommend.

2 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

Actually one of my hobbies is go to see people sending tweets complaining to bandoman in shitty google translator japanese. So much fun, I do recommend.

Sounds amusing and cringey as hell.

12 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

I was looking these guys up on Twitter and saw about it, but is like 5 people really a shit storm?

found some non tagged and stuff and yes mostly by foreigners. Japanese just eat it i guess xD

There are many people on fb/instagram too who are throwing shit on them with a bloody mouth and it's fucking annoying. Most of them don't even know the band and acting like they're personally attacked. 🙄 So bad, being so butthurted about a thing they don't even related to.  For God's sake there are even bigger bands using real stories/tragedies for their songs/themes and nobody gave a shit. 

5 minutes ago, Doesn'tEvenGoHere said:

I really do wonder how many foreign fans complaining about this followed Kagekui to begin with. I swear there were only like 5 of us in their foreign fan base, but I'm seeing this shared everywhere now with fake outrage. I guess all publicity is good publicity, boys. 

Yep, those who don't care might become fans and those who are offended and don't like them will only stick around until the next offense thing happens; so win win for them.

their new mini-album "哀 (Aai)" will be released at 2019/07/24 (2700yen)

[tracklist]

01. お別れの歌 (O-Wakare no Uta)

02. 好きで好きで仕方がなかった (Sukide Sukide Shikata ga nakatta)

03. ななころび (Nana Korobi)

04. コンプレックス (Complex)

05. ロヒプノール (Lohypnor)

2 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

05. ロヒプノール (Lohypnor)

I think it is the medecine called "Rohypnol"

Also, I don't understand why it is "Aai"... Shouldn't it be just "Ai".

20 minutes ago, The Piass said:

I think it is the medecine called "Rohypnol"

Also, I don't understand why it is "Aai"... Shouldn't it be just "Ai".

You're right. I must have misread the romanization or mistyped or something lol

On 6/20/2019 at 11:32 AM, Shaolan974 said:

their new mini-album "哀 (Aai)" will be released at 2019/07/24 (2700yen)

[tracklist]

01. お別れの歌 (O-Wakare no Uta)

02. 好きで好きで仕方がなかった (Sukide Sukide Shikata ga nakatta)

03. ななころび (Nana Korobi)

04. コンプレックス (Complex)

05. ロヒプノール (Lohypnor)

Interesting how there's five songs, but not one is one of the ones they've uploaded on Youtube since their last single. I mean isn't it normal for bands to change songs, especially titles by the time they release them?🤔

Either way I'm definitely considering buying this and their first single together.

Edited by secret_no_03