Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

DADAROMA new look !

1 hour ago, yomii said:

ok but why am i enjoying this look

It’s not too bad :) they look really good it’s just all the hate from the last releases even though they aren’t that bad, it’s just cause they had some of the best music in the scene when they started.

20 hours ago, The Piass said:

"CDリリース、ツアー等の告知無し!" so no.

Yeah well that's really helpful for those who can't understand Japanese.... Specially as that's exactly what it says on their tweet, so if someone doesn't understand that not sure this is going to help.... Just saying.

But anyhow, yeah, seems strange they would release new photos without anything to follow up on. But if this does somehow end up tying into the next release whenever they do announce it, I'm not really worried, personally don't mind this look and in the wave of vkei bands that go for that "edgy and juvenile" image it's hardly a shock to anyone. Haha. I actually really like this band and no matter how much their sound varies for each release they do deliver, so am not at all concerned that they'll release something whack. haha.

1 hour ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Yeah well that's really helpful for those who can't understand Japanese.... Specially as that's exactly what it says on their tweet, so if someone doesn't understand that not sure this is going to help.... Just saying.

But anyhow, yeah, seems strange they would release new photos without anything to follow up on. But if this does somehow end up tying into the next release whenever they do announce it, I'm not really worried, personally don't mind this look and in the wave of vkei bands that go for that "edgy and juvenile" image it's hardly a shock to anyone. Haha. I actually really like this band and no matter how much their sound varies for each release they do deliver, so am not at all concerned that they'll release something whack. haha.

What don't you understand in "so no" ?

I don't really speak Japanese either. Mostly, I use websites to translate things so do the same.

Edited by The Piass

10 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

I agree, it is a little confusing if you don’t know Japanese, but I’m sure it’ll be a good release, even if some of the newer releases are lacking in quality and uniqueness compared to earlier releases they’re always exceptional still. And Ryohei is doing amazing!

On 6/6/2019 at 2:05 AM, meikyoushisui said:

The band hasn't even announced their appearance so I'm suspicious of this.

According to their schedule, it is possible, but kind of unlikely as they have lives on 7/2 and 7/9

On 6/7/2019 at 2:59 AM, Duwang said:

The band hasn't even announced their appearance so I'm suspicious of this.

According to their schedule, it is possible, but kind of unlikely as they have lives on 7/2 and 7/9

Seems legit. They've posted about it on their instagram.

6 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Seems legit. They've posted about it on their instagram.

At the time I posted they hadn't announced it

Sign in to follow this