psychonnect_rozen

Your given the choice to hang out with any band member of any band for a day. Who would it be and what will you do?

I'd probably hang out with Kyo. Just talk about edgy shit. That's it really lol. 

I’d also go with Shinya from Diru. What will we do? Don’t worry about it 😉😏

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

Either Atsushi from DĂLLE/Lüstzöe, he's a chill fellow, or KENZI from Dead Pop Stars/ANTI FEMINISM, we could go to either a baseball game or wrestling show. I'd love to pick the brain of a few people, Akane, Akira Yamaoka and Joe Hisaishi.

Meguru from Panic Channel. I still look up to him even after all these years and he's a super nice person.

Needless to say, I'd choose Takeru from CLACK inc., I think we'd spend the day at home watching movies and nerding out (he went to film school and he's a huge movie and anime nerd). I would also love to go to karaoke with him as I love singing (and he's a vocalist obviously so).

For something a bit out of the ordinary, I'd like to explore a haunted location with him cause we're both into this shit lol:ghost:

Edited by Nighttime Jae

Oh god this is where my fangirl fantasies unleash but, I would totally hang out with Yukke (after I mentally prepare myself and hyperventilate the whole day). We'd go out and have brunch at a cute cafe and eat pancakes. Then go in Nakano to look at wigs and old anime figurines. And then go into a karaoke and just sing v-kei and k-pop until we run out of breath. And maybe go to a Korean bbq place together and just gossip and get drunk over soju. That's it. I would be a happy woman for the rest of my life after.   

giphy.gif

Edited by Triangle

1 hour ago, blacktooth said:

I'd like to meet Klaha so I can get great value on a used car.

that would be Juka

Whatever happened to Klaha being a used car salesman? I remember jokes about it from years ago but now it seems all records have been scrubbed from the internet.

That said, Juka is fine too, I guess.

11 hours ago, Naaaaani said:

With Maria Cross ofc. Don't ask what we would be doing...

The sad thing is Maria would probably be super happy to meet you and even provide extra alcohol... 😩 (see the other thread)

So if you ever make it, chances you can do this are really high!

I would like to meet Rame, cause he is such a cool bitch and talk with him about music business and why stuff succeeds and fails.

I saw Yoshiki at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bags of potato chips in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired from recording the new X-Japan album and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to preserve the spiciness,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a thing. After she scanned each bag of chips and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

9 hours ago, Tokage said:

I saw Yoshiki at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bags of potato chips in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired from recording the new X-Japan album and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to preserve the spiciness,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a thing. After she scanned each bag of chips and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Where is the part where he made sweet sweet love to you-told you he loves you since your eyes first met- then married you?

On 6/5/2019 at 3:30 AM, Tokage said:

So... this is what you would do?

Edited by meikyoushisui

Probably Dani Filth because it'd be funny as hell. + Ruling out Japanese artists because I'm probably too shit at Japanese to really talk about anything interesting and understand them to a great extent... haha.