secret_no_03

New imigration law may effect/hinder any bands coming to America.

10 minutes ago, suji said:

The article states that if you're only working or studying overseas, then you'll have to submit your social media info.

So, touring doesn't constitute working? I've always wondered what kind of visa musicians have to get.

36 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

Well, Good thing I didn't book my flight to Japan via the US. 

Layover in Mexico or Canada it is, then.

You won't be affected either way if just for transitting. The new policy only for people who are getting student or working visa.

I thought so, too. Aren't there separate visa's for athletes, artists and entertainers? If not it would completely fuck up the Olympics and other worldwide events in the US. I'm sure it must be different.

Edited by Paraph

absolutely based for the us government to expose shitposters like this, can't wait for the first person to be barred entry into the country for accidentally  hornyposting on Tony the Tiger's twitter account

Ridiculous....

1. The NSA has been to your account anyway!

2. How many languages / shitposts do they want to screen? 

Guys, please vote Trump out of office....

Yes, because social media information really reflects your moral/political alignment and whether or not you're a threat to society. I'm not saying we're all a bunch of impostors who fabricate our online identities using anonymity as an excuse, but "Gesu from The Gold Saucer likes visual kei and Sizna's solos" is hardly indicative of my right to go to another country. This is ridiculous and a complete invasion of privacy. Seems to me like another silly excuse to create a moral panic over how "damaging" the Internet is and how it can "destroy our lives". The Internet is wonderful! If you have a hard time there, just Google what you need to and leave. Not anyone else's problem but your own and we can't all be expected to take responsibility for a few people's stupidity. Idk, that's just a theory if mine, but even if that's not the case, this is idiotic.