Sign in to follow this  
secret_no_03

Bands that are hard to find live footage of?

I was wondering if anyone knows of bands that it's nearly impossible to find live audio or video of? The first that comes to mind for me is DEXCORE, TRNTY D:CODE and a few others. I don't know if it's a thing where they ban phones at shows or people just keep it for themselves or what. I mean you go on Youtube and look at for instance this video Kiyoharu's show last December and the crowd was full of phones lol. 

6 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

I was wondering if anyone knows of bands that it's nearly impossible to find live audio or video of? The first that comes to mind for me is DEXCORE, TRNTY D:CODE and a few others.

While it may not be full-song or even performance length, but Dexcore members post tons of snippets of their lives on their twitter accounts.

Here's kagami featured on Deviloof's ESCAPE during their two-man.

And here's another of them playing Imitation:

1 hour ago, patientZERO said:

While it may not be full-song or even performance length, but Dexcore members post tons of snippets of their lives on their twitter accounts.

Here's kagami featured on Deviloof's ESCAPE during their two-man.

And here's another of them playing Imitation:

Yeah, that's what I meant, full stuff, but thank you. I just started following Kagami so I'll have to go through it all and check it out.

Sign in to follow this