yurameki24

If you can join the band, which band do you want to join?Position?

Would love to become Issei's business partner.  Guy surely makes gold. i might also be able to learn a thing or two from him in how to become a...

Dunno what band I'd be in, but I'd be the vocalist. I could sing when I was a kid, dunno about now, but either way, my hand-eye co-ordination is way too shite to play guitar/bass/drums and even if it wasn't, I'm too small to hold a guitar without it being cumbersome. I would say that I'd be in Sugar or Moran, but I could never replace any of them.

2 hours ago, FOSCOR70 said:

Would love to become Issei's business partner.  Guy surely makes gold. i might also be able to learn a thing or two from him in how to become a...

looking at nazare i wouldnt say he's that rich lol

ARCHEMI as a guitarist,so I could influence the bands sound and make it sound as black metal as possible, keeping the Buddhist theme then we would be the first Buddha enthusiastic black metal in Japan.

I would join Kimi wa Surudoku as a third vocalist, so that way, I can influence them to start sounding like Gill'e Cadith again lol. (I mean, Karuna AND Shigure are in the band)

I can't play any instruments, I can't sing or anything like, so I'd like to join someone that's already shit so I won't be the reason why the suck. Bands like (the current state of) The Gazette, as well as Deathgaze, Nocturnal Bloodlust and Deviloof and so on would be perfect as I can't make them sound any worse no matter what instrument I take up. Fuck, chances are, even though I can't play guitar, bass or drums, I would make them sound a bit better if I did pick up any of those instruments and played for these bands.

Would not like to join anyone good or decent, or just listenable, as I would just make them less good.

i'd join jakigan meister and bull field as a vocalist and in the end we'd resurrect nightmare

someone has to save these bands from this vocal tragedy and i took yomi's nickname literally because of the same height and similar vocal style

This is a strange question to me because of course I would want to join bands I like, but that would mean replacing certain members with myself and I already like them. So maybe I could join as a second vocalist or something. Maybe like DADAROMA or NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST as another vocalist since Yoshiatsu and Hiro already are great. Or I could have hopped in and taken Korey's place in FIXER on drums.

3 hours ago, Bear said:

Bands like (the current state of) The Gazette

That reminds me, I would join The GazettE as a manager, and get them to pair up with Saki (ex. Cuartet) again and essentially revive Kar+te=zyanose lmao