psychonnect_rozen

What’s your VK nickname?

Never thought about this considering I don't play in a V Kei band and think it's a little lame to give myself a "V Kei" nickname but would probably just go with what my Japanese friends call me in real life, so basically my actual name in Japanese pronunciation. haha. That, or I could use the alias from my actual band and "Japanise" it, so it'd probably be "Za repa-". haha.

7 hours ago, DESTINYGUY0316 said:

Band : ZON

my question is why 834 is nickname for artist

Before  Band : FIXER

Ba. 70

They are homophones in Japanese 

834 = yamishi 

70 = nao 

Kyo - DIR EN GREY 

Kyotaro- >BLACK:List 

JIN -NEGA >THE BLACK SWAN 

JEY - FIXER  

Takeru - SuG

Naru - BIOPHIA 

Sou- Lolita23Q 

Akane- D.I.D. 

Hiro - Verxina 

Ruki - the GazettE 

Mio - UNiTE.

Emiru - Aicle. > Yeti 

Yoshiki - X Japan 

Yoshiatsu - DADAROMA 

ral - MeteoroiD 

ryo - Damy 

Quit any nickname stories, I'm too old for it and prefer to use my own precious name, which sounds unusual and, the most important part, it has its own very cute meaning (at least for for japanese, haha... ha...) 🙃

This has been my nickname for years as it's just "my name, shortened" and yet people think it's because of the game Portal lol 

Elsewhere I often use Rahzel which is actually an obscure anime character's name and could be mistaken for Raphael easily enough to pass as a vk nickname? 👌 anyways wanna change it here 

Funnily way back then I also used Miyu and Miyabii for nicknames and Of CoUrSe people thought Miyabii was bc of Miyavi which was funny as I didn't even like him back then, it was literally just bc of Miyabi doll (source: Ragnarokay online lol.) 

Edited by Chell

Looong time ago i always got called "Zero", plain right out because everyone knew that DespairsRay Zero was my favorite member. (According to this they could have called me Jun too, but it seems no one of my friends back in the days knew who the f ... phantasmagoria was)

(i have old drawings even that still got signed from me with Zero)

Nowadays i use "Rena" which is a part of my actually name.  

Well, enough people call me Saikou these days that I actually respond to it, so this would be my VK/band nickname, I think! I'd spell it like サイコー to keep the punny ambiguity between 最高 (best, greatest) and サイコ (psycho, psychopath). 

Well, I've been called: Rin / 린 / 凛 most of the time (korean and japanese friends) as they don't really use the "L" in their language hehe

and for online I recently changed my name to Rize リゼ, the name sounds cool and also because りぜ from i.D.A is my fav guitarist ^^ 

so it's either Rin or Rize for me these days :)