Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

MAMIRETA will release 3 singles over 3 months !

3 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Damn this track is sounding brutal as hell! Best thing they've released in a while! (for me anyway)

not sure how familiar you are with their discography but imo without a doubt their most brutal song has to be "粉砕するぞ!" so in case you don't know it make sure to check it out.

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

16 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

not sure how familiar you are with their discography but imo without a doubt their most brutal song has to be "粉砕するぞ!" so in case you don't know it make sure to check it out.

Yeah I'm familiar with them, got everything they've put out to date. But between the full length and now they've been a bit stale in my opinion, kushami was a pretty cool track and there is the odd nice moment but nothing comparable to the full length which I absolutely love! haha. But yeah, am really digging this new track so sounds promising, just annoying how they're going about releasing all these singles instead of just putting them all into one album or whatever.... I know it's "just V Kei" but it's still whack. haha.

I hope someday we will all be free of the pointless 20 second major key chorus in the middle of good chaos. Still dig it. And yeah I'm always going to be waiting for the next full album compilation instead of getting the individual ones again lol.

Sign in to follow this