suji

new band "ダミットランド" (Dammitland) has formed

Tonight, I would like to introduce you to a new band, with possibly the greatest name today - ダミットランド (Dammitland).

The band has formed on April 16 and will commence activities at their first live on June 27.

[lineup]

Vo.9助 (9suke (kyuusuke)) (ex-三毛猫ドクロック (Mikeneko Dokurock) --> スナフキン (SNUFKIN) (on Gt.))

Gt.P (りん (Rin)) (ex-NYXIS)

Gt.魔嗚呼 (maa)

Ba.KAZUKI (LA★69, THE LEX (support))

OHP

Twitter

D6m01i0UcAEXneY.jpg

Heyyyy, this is not bad! Kinda reminds me of 2005-2010-ish indies VK that mixed heavier nu/modern-rock with melodic elements (like Girugamesh and such).

Might keep an eye on these guys. Memorable name too, lol. :D 

They really remind me of THOMAS for some reason

I was concerned at first because of the sheer amounts of edge, but they're actually good. I'm looking forward to what they have to offer.

Not bad, but isn't the production a bit messed up? I know they're a new band but the songs so far really have that "demo" type production. Or maybe that was the intention just whilst they're getting attention and will up the overall sound once they've gained a bit more of a following.

Wow, really impressed! So much 2005-2010 vibes mixed with some heavier parts from recent years. Looking forward to them.

"てめぇー人いなくても十分やってけんだよこの野郎" :D

Can we just replace his screams for something better. It sounds like hes trying too hard hopefully he improves that but other then that. Sounds a little simple but has something cool to look forward to.

I actually really enjoyed this. Hoping someone saves the videos before they get taken down and never heard of again. They have potential.

40 minutes ago, JRD said:

I actually really enjoyed this. Hoping someone saves the videos before they get taken down and never heard of again. They have potential.

I'm on it!

Still no one selling the CD.... ya know maa liked my post on twitter, we're basically friends at this point, maybe he could help me get my hands on it =.=/ 

someone help me translate: "dude, I need this CD, tell me who to throw my money at" so I can send it to him 

Edited by spockitty