psychonnect_rozen

Name your own VK band

I would name my band Hi Steryia or some cool sounding name like Nymphomania XD

EDIT: Maybe something like La:Maria or Angel Eden would be dope. I would have a name in German because German and Japanese are awesome together. 

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

義の空気 -> Righteous Air (Righteousness' Air) -> Yoshi no Kuuki -> Yoshi's Cookie

If I had a better grasp of Kanji, I would totally go the Japanese pun route. Take some egregiously "deep" name that sounds hilarious when spoken.

Edited by colorful人生

1 minute ago, colorful人生 said:

義の空気 -> Righteous Air -> Yoshi no Kuuki -> Yoshi's Cookie

If I had a better grasp of Kanji, I would totally go the Japanese pun route. Take some egregiously "deep" name that sounds hilarious when spoken.

"What's your favorite band? "

"It's this sick ass band from Japan called Yoshi's Cookie"

"Nani?"

Le:Sadies
Dir en gay (lmao gottem)
the New York TimeS

serious answer idk im not creative, realistically id probably just take some super edgy ass song from a favorite band and use that 

edit: Chaotic Dogma would actually be neat, seen verxina throw that name around for live shows and their merch 

Edited by chipathy

Something that'd work well for a jazz-rock band, like... Svelvet. A portmanteau of "svelte" and "velvet". Idk, I just thought of that on the spot and it's probably not very good, but both words make me think of a deep red colour and I guess that works.

It's not VK unless it's stupid, makes no sense and has a bunch of ridiculous characters in it.

Bonus if it's a garbled foreign expression.
DAYS・Xマキーナ
ha

Edited by NICKT

While I'm still in the basic process of forming stuff, I do have some ideas for Visual Kei music projects I want to do.

狐憑キ (Kitsunetsuki) - Means "Fox Possession" in Japanese, it's my main project that combines traditional Japanese music with early 2000's Kote Kei.

La'Kyumi:ko - From 九尾狐, using the Kan-on reading for the Chinese word for 9 Tailed Fox, it's my idea for a band that mixes Traditional Chinese (not to get too into detail, but specifically the kind of Ming and Qing dynasty music played by Chinese immigrants in Nagasaki during the Edo period) with Kote Kei.

FAERiE KiTTY - My Devil Kitty parody project I'm also working on. I named this after my cat, Faerie lol. 

Random flashback to when this girl I used to be friends with and I made our own fictional VK band. It was called ~SaL☆MoN~ (pronounced "sal-mon", not "sammon" as we usually pronounce it) and the members were Gakuo (vocals), hina (guitar), DARKK (bass) and Boeke (pronounced "bow-key", drums). Boeke wore either a bucket or a paper bag on his head, I can't quite remember.

Anyways, if I were gonna form a parody/tribute band, it'd be for Sugar and I'd call it Salt.

5 hours ago, NICKT said:

It's not VK unless it's stupid, makes no sense and has a bunch of ridiculous characters in it.

Bonus if it's a garbled foreign expression.
DAYS・Xマキーナ
ha

Why do I actually like this

11 hours ago, ahnchc said:

Here are a few I thought of at the top of my head.

(Edge incoming! Edge is only suitable for a VK band, though..)

- maggotback

- writhing∞millipedes

- lipdust

- ✞li/bi/do✞

- hell's=Dance

Why the fuck does this have likes btw? lol

'Kyoclone'

Gonna blatantly rip off dir en grey if i ever started to make music ^_-

Edited by FOSCOR70