psychonnect_rozen

Great musician but shitty person?

Yah Yoshiki takes the cake. It reminds me of one Prince's staff saying to Kevin Smith something along the lines of "you go tell him no because I am not. Prince has been living in Prince land too long." 

From connection went to Yoshiki's NHK recording last year and it was all hired foreigners acting disrespectful between takes along with actual X fans chosen from Yoshiki mobile, was supposed to be part of the questionnaire after but he chose to use only the fake foreign hired hands who knew nothing about X haha. The dude is a genius but needs someone to bring him back to reality and that will probably ground him to make better music, same thing seems to be a reoccurring thing with people who worked with Prince and had the balls to tell him the truth and set him back on course. 

Edited by ghostpepper

I second kisaki. hes one of the worst people in vkei as a human being but I cant deny that I still love all his music phantasmagoria and syndrome still remain two of my favorite bands and I enjoy some kisaki project songs to. Dada from velvet eden could also be included hes known for doing lots of toxic crap. but yet I still will listen to velvet eden songs because some of them are just so good...especially the Kalm era 

On 5/30/2019 at 3:20 AM, suji said:

same but with the singer of Serial Number. Been around for about 10 years or so, but they've been thru so many lineups, (even a recent one back in 2016/17(??), then they all left lmaoo) it's shocking to see that the guy is still around performing.

I thought about Jin too. Altough there seem to be people that performed with serial number that perform as guest or support members nowadays. 🤷‍♀️
He should have made serial number as solo project, instead as a band. 

Otherwise some of the common deliquents have been named already.

How about MiA? Tbh, i think the main problem about him is that he is too full of himself. Not sure if he is shitty otherwise...

(rumors say he might be shitty otherwise too)