nick

HIZUMI (ex-D'espairsRay Vo.) new band NUL. has formed

eh, this was more or less what I was expecting. nothing really exciting, but I'm still really happy to hear him again regardless

I am not mad at it, personally speaking. It is still a bop tbh.

But is seems obvious that Hazuki might still not over D'espa's last two albums sounds since he was forced to stopped when he still wannabe creative, so it is only natural he did this kind of sounds when he restart his music career.

Perhaps, this is what they called one of those retro sounds too. Since even movies had put late 1990s-early 2000s as period films now. That is signs when something is old.

I would prefer a real drummer than an electronic one x) i think it would sound much better. But anyway it's not bad, and Hizumi still rocks

Edited by Kirito

I like it for it being kinda pop/rock or post-punk or whatever. It certainly isn’t as good as D’espairsRay c. 2005 but I love his voice so I’m happy. 

Edited by ShanethVarosa

The fact that he's back still more mind blowing than the new music itself. But it's not that bad,since I've been into similar stuff like sukekiyo...Seeing this guy coming back gives me hope to keep on waiting for Otogi/Natsuki/Satoshi,etc,and even Tsuzuku back at metal one day. Who knows.

12 hours ago, Tokage said:

this screams 'FEATURE US IN YOUR JDRAMA, PLEASE'

like fr I can imagine them pulling every other ~reinventing itself~ VK band and trading the vaguely nostalgic debut single sound for absolute generic shit, initial l-style

despairs ray were one step away from creatively dying off completely at some point and this project has the potential to achieve that

Setlist at 2019/08/16 at Shibuya REX

SE

01.MABOROSHI

02.ANOTHER FACE

03.Plastic Factory

04.POISON EATER

05.soulcage

06.KaliMa

07.Grand 0

08.Phantom Rain (仮)

09.Halzion

10.I don’t seek, I find (仮)

11.BLACK SWAN

12.XStream

en

01.POISON EATER

02.Plastic Factory

Oh wow looks like they have many songs in hands. Having a number of brand new songs already written like this could probably tell that HIZUMI is very serious to start his music career again IMO.