Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

LAY ABOUT WORLD new album "真っ赤な嘘" (Makka na Uso) release

The mini-album was better than the single. Hoping the album would be better.

Why would they join Shimizuya? R.I.P LAY ABOUT WORLD 2018-2020

I like the Black:List throwback look, the sound is pretty good too, but to be honest I wish they'd just reform Black:List for a bit and release all the tracks they never got around to releasing. They are some of the best unreleased material in VK.

Either way, Kyotaro back in VK makes me happy.

Limited to 500 copies and mail order only btw 😭 we will never hear this. Thanks Shimizuya records! For all the wonderful 2 short lived bands, 1 of which only released demo cassette tape (in 2000 fucking 11). 瞬獄殺 and Re:dis. And now LAY ANOUT WORLD.  @JRD they'll be lucky if they even make it through this year with that label.

Edited by Mamo

500 copies and probably a bonus CD on the side. I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't sell out. They only prinited 1000 for Sibile's greatest hits album; for the people who reserved it got a free Izumi last song.

On 6/4/2019 at 6:35 AM, Mamo said:

Limited to 500 copies and mail order only btw 😭 we will never hear this. Thanks Shimizuya records! For all the wonderful 2 short lived bands, 1 of which only released demo cassette tape (in 2000 fucking 11). 瞬獄殺 and Re:dis. And now LAY ANOUT WORLD.  @JRD they'll be lucky if they even make it through this year with that label.

Its not mail order only, theres just a privilege for buying it via mail order. OHP even lists different cd shops.

not very surprising - i was waiting for them to finally announce the postponement to be honest since we were so close to the release date and still no shared tracklist etc.

anyway i hope they get their production issues fixed cuz i am very excited for this release.

ummmmmmmmm on the bright side they aren't on starwave (yet) so there's still hope for this project

I used to like her voice back in the day, but the OP post song sounds like absolutely uninspired shit

out of curiosity today i visited shimizuya records webshop to see if they have anything new and i got this: "清水屋SHOP JAPAN はクローズ中です" so basically their shop is closed... 

wonder if that means anything in regard of LAY ABOUT WORLD will be ever releasing their album... ôÓ

That's because they opened a new webshop https://shimizuya-shopjapan.stores.jp

On 9/11/2019 at 7:54 PM, VkBrutaliaN said:

out of curiosity today i visited shimizuya records webshop to see if they have anything new and i got this: "清水屋SHOP JAPAN はクローズ中です" so basically their shop is closed... 

wonder if that means anything in regard of LAY ABOUT WORLD will be ever releasing their album... ôÓ

The album was suddenly released yesterday via various platforms online and release on CD on 2020.06.30. Just bought it at amazon.

Edit: I worried the album would be full of fillers and kinda bad, but it turned out really well! Great positive suprise.

Edited by filth_y

Really great that the album will be finally released but after listening to it i gotta say i am very disappointed with it... 

The only song i like is the 1st song - the other songs didn't get me excited at all...

Well, there's still their first minialbum at least which i absolutely love and i can blast from time to time.

Sign in to follow this