Sign in to follow this  
Fyrnia4Maya

Does anybody know where can I find DIMLIMs live limited releases?

I love DIMLIM and they have so much live exclusive music that I would like to listen to, but it's impossible to find! They have 4 singles and 2 CDs, but I just can't find it... Does anyone know a way to listen to this music? 

Stalk yahoo auctions and mercari, also I've seen few of their live limited CDs pop up on closetchild. Keep in mind that these releases are super expensive to get

Edited by Kiryu999

1 hour ago, Kiryu999 said:

Stalk yahoo auctions and mercari, also I've seen few of their live limited CDs pop up on closetchild. Keep in mind that these releases are super expensive to get

I don't really care about the CDs, I just want to listen to the music xd

On 5/24/2019 at 11:27 AM, Fyrnia4Maya said:

I love DIMLIM and they have so much live exclusive music that I would like to listen to, but it's impossible to find! They have 4 singles and 2 CDs, but I just can't find it... Does anyone know a way to listen to this music? 

I did end up with a copy of the "kakko" live single. So if you haven't managed to find any of them then I'm happy to send you a download or whatever.

4 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

I did end up with a copy of the "kakko" live single. So if you haven't managed to find any of them then I'm happy to send you a download or whatever.

I would really love that, but its not really fair after you managed to pay for it and all that isnt it?

22 hours ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

I would really love that, but its not really fair after you managed to pay for it and all that isnt it?

I don't care really to be honest, haha. Just happy to help spread it to those who haven't got it. The whole live only thing is a bit of a rip off and there's only the most miniscule chances of people outside of Japan even being able to buy it at all (though if you can it's second hand for a ridiculous amount of money) so yeah, happy to send it to other people if they want it. + Other users here have uploaded plenty of other stuff for everyone to download which I've taken advantage of, so would be shit of me to not share anything if people want it and I can offer it.

But yeah here is the link, only active for 7 days apparently so don't hang around too long. ;) 

https://we.tl/t-5N1DJ70LBs

On 5/27/2019 at 6:58 PM, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

I don't care really to be honest, haha. Just happy to help spread it to those who haven't got it. The whole live only thing is a bit of a rip off and there's only the most miniscule chances of people outside of Japan even being able to buy it at all (though if you can it's second hand for a ridiculous amount of money) so yeah, happy to send it to other people if they want it. + Other users here have uploaded plenty of other stuff for everyone to download which I've taken advantage of, so would be shit of me to not share anything if people want it and I can offer it.

But yeah here is the link, only active for 7 days apparently so don't hang around too long. ;) 

https://we.tl/t-5N1DJ70LBs

Thank you so much!!! But I missed it :( I have been very busy with exams, if you could re-upload I would appreciate but if it's too complicated it's okay because I like to deal with the consequences of my actions when I can, I really do feel grateful for your generosity either way

Supporting vkei bands is too expensive!!!! Except when they do worldwide release of course

Edited by Fyrnia4Maya

On 6/4/2019 at 10:06 PM, Fyrnia4Maya said:

Thank you so much!!! But I missed it :( I have been very busy with exams, if you could re-upload I would appreciate but if it's too complicated it's okay because I like to deal with the consequences of my actions when I can, I really do feel grateful for your generosity either way

Supporting vkei bands is too expensive!!!! Except when they do worldwide release of course

No problem, will PM it to you. Yeah I know what you mean, it is a ballache as the prices for CDs/DVDs are generally pretty high as well as paying postage from Japan + customs charges and all that crap. Not to mention the prices of live limited releases.... I personally have cooled down a lot on buying vkei releases and only really buy stuff by those bands I know are good and wont disappoint. haha. Or if another band releases something particularly special, which unfortunately with todays vkei seems to be pretty sparse in the sea of "generic" bands that are out there.

Edited by Kabukichoatmidnight

5 hours ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

No problem, will PM it to you. Yeah I know what you mean, it is a ballache as the prices for CDs/DVDs are generally pretty high as well as paying postage from Japan + customs charges and all that crap. Not to mention the prices of live limited releases.... I personally have cooled down a lot on buying vkei releases and only really buy stuff by those bands I know are good and wont disappoint. haha. Or if another band releases something particularly special, which unfortunately with todays vkei seems to be pretty sparse in the sea of "generic" bands that are out there.

I personally really love what nazare is doing

Sign in to follow this