RaeDesu

Disbanded bands that you wish were still together?

PIERROT, SIAM SHADE, SuG, LUCHe., i.Rias, BORN, SCREW, lolita 23q (with soshi), MoNoLith, marblehead,  AN CAFE, ViViD, Sadie, girugamesh, -OZ-, Hi:BRiD, ValettA...

(I know Sadie is on hiatus but ;___;)

Edited by akiko

I second Moran, since they're one of my most favorite bands and I agree 100% with everyone wishing Isshi was still alive.

I gotta mention Shounenki. I really liked their sound and I miss Rei. ;w; And not digging Shiroyume/Kurohime/Amai Bouryoku at all. Also Purple Stone, since that disband was so sudden.

Blesscode's music was way too good for them to disband and while I enjoy Everssic's stuff it's not really the same . 😕 

Oh, and Yusai! They were a promising young band but Amane had to ruing everything.

I'm on the fence with DIV, since they're my fav band and that disband hit me way too hard, but everyone is in new bands now and last releases weren't anything special anyway.

amber gris/Sioux
Sugar
ヴィドール
LAREINE
IZABEL VAROSA
D'espairsRay
MALICE MIZER
D'AIR
Madeth gray'll

Spoiler

Moi dix Mois

Edited by Paraph

For my opinion, definitely D.I.D. , though they stated themselves as indefinite hiatus,
but I think they seem to never gonna come back, because other members now are in the other bands or other projects.
I really like Akane's voice and his unique insight and the ideology,
and I think it affects me a lot, no matter the positive side or negative side! (Laugh)

And also Pay money To my Pain, I found them because I saw Akane's tweets about them,
then I started to listen to them. At that time K is already gone, so I was too late to find them out!
But their songs really encouraged me when I was in the bad time! They have a special place in my heart!

8 minutes ago, Kyo_Toriko said:

For my opinion, definitely D.I.D. , though they stated themselves as indefinite hiatus,
but I think they seem to never gonna come back, because other members now are in the other bands or other projects.
I really like Akane's voice and his unique insight and the ideology,
and I think it affects me a lot, no matter the positive side or negative side! (Laugh)

I dunno...the output just before their breakup was a garbled mess. Their umpteenth remakes of their best singles were just overcomplicated for no reason. The Paranoid Personality singles were awesome though :)

Personally I feel that Para:noir were better. 

3 hours ago, nullmoon said:

I dunno...the output just before their breakup was a garbled mess. Their umpteenth remakes of their best singles were just overcomplicated for no reason. The Paranoid Personality singles were awesome though :)

Personally I feel that Para:noir were better. 

Did you mean the releases after Paranoid Personality?

I think I can realize there are so many legacies from Para:noir in D.I.D.,
And I love Para:noir too, but because I love the heavier sounds in D.I.D., so I will choose D.I.D.,
Both bands are all good, and I don't want to judge them which one is better, so I choose from the sounds.

12 minutes ago, Kyo_Toriko said:

Did you mean the releases after Paranoid Personality?

I think I can realize there are so many legacies from Para:noir in D.I.D.,
And I love Para:noir too, but because I love the heavier sounds in D.I.D., so I will choose D.I.D.,
Both bands are all good, and I don't want to judge them which one is better, so I choose from the sounds.

Yeah, although the Fatal Error Race was solid :)

Very true. To be fair I think I love both in equal measure. Hearing either version of Bleadear makes me want to wreck shit up XD 

1 minute ago, nullmoon said:

Yeah, although the Fatal Error Race was solid :)

Very true. To be fair I think I love both in equal measure. Hearing either version of Bleadear makes me want to wreck shit up XD 

Yes, Fatal Error Race is my favourite song! I still can remember how I was amazed when I listened to it at the first time.

Haha, you're really right! And I also think the same thing in The Virtues! Both version from Para:noir and D.I.D. are also great as f.

15 minutes ago, Kyo_Toriko said:

Yes, Fatal Error Race is my favourite song! I still can remember how I was amazed when I listened to it at the first time.

Haha, you're really right! And I also think the same thing in The Virtues! Both version from Para:noir and D.I.D. are also great as f.

Definitely. I really feel they hit their stride with that song so it was a shame that they disbanded shortly after :(

They sure know how to remake a song. How many versions of A Forlorn Hope did we end up with in the end? XD 

3 hours ago, nullmoon said:

Definitely. I really feel they hit their stride with that song so it was a shame that they disbanded shortly after :(

They sure know how to remake a song. How many versions of A Forlorn Hope did we end up with in the end? XD 

Yes, it's such a shame, but I think it seems to be unavoidable to break up for them, because of Akane's back problem and mental condition, also Issei's departure to start DIMLIM.

Also, Sho(Bassist) mentioned he had stomach problem.

There are 4 versions of A Forlorn Hope if I don't remember wrong! xD

Deathgaze

I miss Girugamesh SO much, glad I went VIP for their last  tour 

also Tomodachi but I know Onimura retired and idc about the others so :^D