psychonnect_rozen

Extremely rare item that you would love to own?

I would KILLLL to have Dir En Grey's Gauze on vinyl. The ones that do exist are extremely rare as only 100 of them were made. I remember it being on sale for like 50,000 yen just recently and sadly it was sold out last time I checked. 

As for other rare items, Dir En Grey had this shirt from 1999 during the Gauze era and I love the design. Would love to have them remake it for the albums 20th anniversary this year.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/dir-en-grey-gauze-tour-t-shirt-1999-rare

Oh, and I would love to have a La Sadies demo tape

Edited by psychonnect_rozen
Add Stuff

Any of the live limited stuff from laveil mizeria, crucifixion, glamscure, rasen etc

It's probably not super hard to get ahold of but I'm too lazy and broke atm

Idk if I'm making this up, but I seem to recall the members of Versailles (back when Jasmine was still with us) releasing a perfume each to promote an album or sth. If my memory hasn't failed me and that really did happen, I'd love to have one.

7 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Idk if I'm making this up, but I seem to recall the members of Versailles (back when Jasmine was still with us) releasing a perfume each to promote an album or sth. If my memory hasn't failed me and that really did happen, I'd love to have one.

Nope! Just looked it up. It did exist and they probably smelt wonderful 

https://visualkei.fandom.com/wiki/Aesthetic_Violence

26 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

VULGAR LP

"Hey guys so remember the time we sold our album Gauze on vinyl but it was limited to 100 copies?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Well we're just about to release our new album so let's do the same thing, but get this, let's only limit it to 10 copies"

"Great idea management! I'm sure we would love to give out ten LPs to people who will definitely sell them for a ludicrous price which will end up being scratched and then fuck over everyone else by not releasing all our albums on vinyl for the near future and the albums that are on vinyl now are too expensive"

Diru please re-release every album on vinyl plz. Kaoru senpai plz I want WTD on vinyl plez

2 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Ayy, that's the one! I think Yuki's sounds interesting... that, and he's probably my favourite member if I had to choose one because he's the funniest X) anyways, idk what BPT stands for, but I like to think it means "Beautiful Prince Teru".

7 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Ayy, that's the one! I think Yuki's sounds interesting... that, and he's probably my favourite member if I had to choose one because he's the funniest X) anyways, idk what BPT stands for, but I like to think it means "Beautiful Prince Teru".

They actually sell the perfumes on CDJapan. I found Hizaki's:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SSBX-2303

EDIT: It's sold out. Fuck...

5 minutes ago, Gesu said:

I've always liked Yuki from Versailles for his humor (and drumming skills, too) xD

As for rare items...

- Kagrra's last live dvd/pamphlet that doesn't cost my liver

- Diaura's live-limited releases

4 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

They actually sell the perfumes on CDJapan. I found Hizaki's:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/SSBX-2303

Thanks! Just managed to find Yuki's on there, too. From what I can see, they're all sold out at the moment, but thank you anyways~ ❤️

ETA: He looks stunning on the cover 💖

Edited by Gesu

The vocalist of Noulla, Zin,  had a session called How Are You? and they released a CD that had two songs which were Yubikiri Genman Shitasakisanzun and Delay of Emotion. I don't know where I can find it or even ask to find it, reeeeee

Signal - Crossing fate. Missed out on that live by two days and have regretted it ever since. Never seen a single copy in second-hand stores or auctions, and I've been living in Japan for years.

1 hour ago, Gesu said:

Trust me, don't bother unless you find it for cheap. I bought only Kamijo's because it was very expensive for what it gave even thought at the time I usually bought all variations of Versailles releases.

I didn't regret it. The perfume is very small and the necklace and DVD don't add much to make the price.

I'd love to own all that sweet fanclub only material Lareine released at the time, plus the demos. But they are usually out of my budget when I see them.

1 hour ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

i bought HIZAKI's 'Princess Stairs' at the time and it legit smelled like rubbing alcohol.

also, i would like this:
 101087611.jpg

Edited by Paraph

1 minute ago, Paraph said:

i bought HIZAKI's 'Princess Stairs' at the time and it legit smelled like rubbing alcohol.

Maybe he meant to call it "Princess Passed Out On The Stairs"?

Any of the VHS tapes Cuartet often handed out at lives.  I only found one on rarezhut once, but someone else bought it lol. Hopefully another will come around

This is something some of yall haven't heard in a very long time:

The Great Filthy Lucre Voyage DVD by THE SKULL FUCK REVOLVERS.

I'd pay good money for it.

Lar~mia's self titled album (key party ultra rarez) and llll ligro's basket case which I thought would have come up on auction by now :(

-Marco's live-limited singles released after their best albums

-Jisedai Excite's first single Sentimental Logic

-Jackal's demo tape PS

-Klein Kaiser's last single Jorou

-MANDRAGORA's discography

-Levena's mini-album CALLING, which sounded pretty good judging from previews

-Metis Gretel's first single, Metamorphose

-Lafflesia's single(s)

-Rasen (female fronted band) discography - best fucking female vocal ever jfioajfoisjfo

-MerCurius discography, plus from Junna's ex-bands as well

-Ghost+phobia (Sui's first band) discography

-Celia'xeno discography

There are a bunch of rarities I'd like, but I'm broke and have to prioritize two things stand at the very top of my list:

* There's a certain obscure-ass demo tape from Plastic Tree I'd love to own. The thing didn't even have a title, and there were only 50 copies made, which were all distributed at one specific show they were part of...in 1995. I have literally never seen it around, despite managing to turn up demos -- both for them and other bands -- with even smaller print runs (we're talking  to the tune of 10~20 copies). Which is terribly frustrating, because from what's known about the tape, it has a 'really bizarre (/trippy)' alternate recording of one of their more unexpected songs that shows up exactly nowhere else.

* "Welcome to the Double Bed", a demo tape for the titular band Double Bed, predating Kuroyume (...and Garnet...and SUS4...) alike as the first band Kiyoharu ever fronted. I was keeping a lookout for the thing for ages, and then had a couple week span where I was hanging out with some of my extended family and didn't keep a close vigil...guess what I learned had finally surfaced after the listing had already ended?

4 hours ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

"Well we're just about to release our new album so let's do the same thing, but get this, let's only limit it to 10 copies"

ten copies?? given how expensive and time/resource-intensive it is to press vinyl that's one hell of a flex. hell, that's Asatsu-DK money!

Neither of these are "super rare" just dumb expensive. But would love the Sukekiyo - MUTANS release and the DIMLIM original pressing of VARIOUS (the one with the black cover) but both are just so silly expensive whenever I've managed to find them up for sale anywhere.... Mehhhh.

On 5/22/2019 at 4:30 AM, suji said:

-Klein Kaiser's last single Jorou

On 5/22/2019 at 4:30 AM, suji said:

-Rasen (female fronted band) discography - best fucking female vocal ever

Hmmm, nice taste here