psychonnect_rozen

Band that everyone hates but you adore?

10 minutes ago, Traxan said:

I don't adore then but I do like exist trace and feel like the only one here who does.

Are you kidding? I freaking love exist trace! Probably one of the best all female bands I’ve heard of. Definitely the most underrated VK band ever!

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

1 minute ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Are you kidding? I freaking love exist trace! Probably one of the best all female bands I’ve heard of. Definitely one of the most underrated VK bands ever!

They get shit on around here almost as much as Yoshiki. Almost.

1 hour ago, The Moon said:

Dir en grey. 😢

How can anyone hate them? They’re like the most influential VK band ever! Plus, they basically introduced me into the VK scene and have been one of my all time favourite bands ever since

5 minutes ago, Traxan said:

You must be new here.

Just made this account like a couple days ago. Why do people hate Yoshiki?

I have heard of reasons why such as he has a big ego, he ruined X Japan and almost every Hide fan hates him

Granted, Hide was an amazing guitarist but I never understood why Yoshiki gets hate

10 minutes ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

Just made this account like a couple days ago. Why do people hate Yoshiki?

I have heard of reasons why such as he has a big ego

that's basically it

plus he keeps putting off the new x japan album with dumb shit that has nothing to do with his music

11 minutes ago, suji said:

that's basically it

plus he keeps putting off the new x japan album with dumb shit that has nothing to do with his music

I don’t know much about X Japan’s new album or that whole situation so I can’t comment on that.

I will admit he has a big ego, I won’t deny that. Then again, I’ve seen artists with even worse egos. At least Yoshiki seems like a decent person

I honestly do think that Yoshiki does have a...questionable attitude and I will admit he can be annoying at times. But you got to remember that he’s basically the reason why X Japan is the face of J-Rock. I mean, you gotta give it to him that he’s a talented drummer.

This is coming from someone who’s a Hide and Yoshiki fan

Added Link

3 hours ago, suji said:

he also got suspended once for talking shit about hide after fans mass-reported him lmaoooo

And don't forget his other creepy antics like giving his fans parts of his hair and this ended up in people eating it....

And his pedo-antics.... 

😖

im tryin to keep it real about my dude PINOKIWO

ooh another band i love but no one seems to ever talk about,  Jinkaku radio

also ppl hate Yoshiki because he's like that ego fucktard who thinks he has a 9 incher and 6 pack abs but he's just tiny with beer belly.

I like lack-co, not huge fan but their album is pretty good.

Other despised bands I like:

Spiv States

GalapagosS

Nightmare

baroque (I don't actually like them right now but you should despise them, specially Kei)

5 hours ago, madygrain said:

baroque (I don't actually like them right now but you should despise them, specially Kei)

They are decent i miss plunklock tho. 

Surprised you have nightmare on that list a lot of people love them 

15 hours ago, saiko said:

Why would someone hate Mamo?

He's openly admitted to being lolicon/liking middle school aged girls, has made homophobic comments in the past and recently he called someone an アスペ but he deleted the tweet lol.  There's probably more things that I'm not aware of but that seems to be the main reasons. 

17 hours ago, psychonnect_rozen said:

How can anyone hate them? They’re like the most influential VK band ever! Plus, they basically introduced me into the VK scene and have been one of my all time favourite bands ever since

Metal elitists despise DEG, saying they're mallgoth core, while diru never even claimed to be goth in the first place LOL

Edited by Neigedesmannes

They're long gone, but I loved/ still listen to Vani;lla.

Were they just a copy of the gazette? Yes. But I never cared because I still liked the songs they put out and that's the only thing that mattered.