Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

TRNTY D:CODE is looking for a new drummer + new EP 「BLVCK 」 release

Their new EP called 「BLVCK 」 will be released on 2019.08.16. (4 songs)

They are looking for a man around twenty years old.

Edited by The Piass

The need for constant support drummers could explain why their releases have been so staggered and the fact they're managed by Yohio doesn't help matters. It's disheartening to look back at their interviews when they got started about wanting to go global and really reach out to other countries and perform and two years later they haven't left Japan. I will say however that they have done things kinds differently, with their live streams and having majority of their releases readily available to the world. It doesn't help matters that Kai has a fashion line he's focused on and the other guys are always doing something else. I may just be ignorant for lack of a better word, but this feels like a 2015 to now thing where these bands are touring with full sets, but don't even have an album out; using DEXCORE, SARIGIA and the afore mentioned TRNTY D:CODE to name a few.

Also, just to end this little tangent, I'd jump through all kinds of hoops to get a live DVD if they'd just release one.  Come to think of it, it's not too surprising that they can't get much out since there was the debacle with the songs on the last single. 

I was just about to go to itunes music after I saw it was a digital release, then I saw the date T.T No.6, Steep, and Hellhoud is the direction they should aim for. Only few VISUAL KEI bands that can do Djent riffing justice. R.I.P MBHI

Edited by JRD

17 hours ago, GuancheVK said:

will come out in physical no? I'll be attentive

17 hours ago, secret_no_03 said:

No idea, probably not.

配信 means it'll be distributed in a digital form... i hope this doesn't become a big new Vk trend that every band only releases digital stuff - don't care for that shit.

GIVE ME SOME TANGIBLE RELEASES!

Sign in to follow this