Sign in to follow this  
yomii

ARTiCLEAR Gt. 誠 (Makoto) announces he got married

Makoto announced that he married a girl with whom he had a relationship for a long time already. 12.05 wedding banquet was held, yesterday was official registration.

Edited by yomii

So, suddely bandoman are getting pushed by their managements to start covering their own asses pre-announcing they are already married so their bangya won't be delusioned after knowing it by themselves? 

Takemasa Kujo marked precedent over the subject, I think.

9 minutes ago, saiko said:

So, suddely bandoman are getting pushed by their managements to start covering their own asses pre-announcing they are already married so their bangya won't be delusioned after knowing it by themselves? 

Takemasa Kujo marked precedent over the subject, I think.

i'm curious what's happening and if it's a sign of certain changes in the scene. what happened with takemasa doesn't happen too often, and there are many bandmen who keep their secrets without getting into trouble, wouldn't it be safer to just keep everything in secret as usual?

41 minutes ago, yomii said:

i'm curious what's happening and if it's a sign of certain changes in the scene. what happened with takemasa doesn't happen too often, and there are many bandmen who keep their secrets without getting into trouble, wouldn't it be safer to just keep everything in secret as usual?

Right?

Moreover, I smell this could have to do with the suddenly massive-closing of VK stores. Like VK fandom started to stretch out and managements are doing their best effort to keep their signed artists 'appealing' to the bangya that left in the scene?

Congratulations to him! It's nice to hear the good news~

I thought of this song for some reason when I saw this thread, lol

Spoiler

Edited by monkeybanana4

4 hours ago, yomii said:

I think the point is that they shouldn't have to keep these things secret if they don't want to. Of course, if they do want to, then they should have the right to privacy, but I think they should have the choice of announcing their relationship statuses if they so desire. It's sad that they have to keep this to themselves when they'd rather not.

Anyways, congrats to him~! I hope he and his wife have a wonderful marriage ^_^

2 hours ago, nekkichi said:

Im so proud for str8 people finally having courage to open up about their straightness, humanity truly has come a long way x

congratulations to the happy couple!

Thus said, seriously, I think the main reason why VK bandoman usually don't go all the way telling their bangya they are actually married is, aside from the specificities of Japanese artist mangaments, because they are actually non-straight in most cases.

4 hours ago, saiko said:

bandoman usually don't go all the way telling their bangya they are actually married is because they are actually non-straight in most cases.

what

4 hours ago, saiko said:

Thus said, seriously, I think the main reason why VK bandoman usually don't go all the way telling their bangya they are actually married is, aside from the specificities of Japanese artist mangaments, because they are actually non-straight in most cases.

I mean, it's possible. Maybe, maybe not. It's a thought, ain't it?

These wedding announcements are weird/unnecessary lol imo we want bisexual vampires not real people...leave visual if u wanna announce all that...or at least be famous enough to do so.

Edited by emmny

14 hours ago, Gesu said:

I think the point is that they shouldn't have to keep these things secret if they don't want to. Of course, if they do want to, then they should have the right to privacy, but I think they should have the choice of announcing their relationship statuses if they so desire. It's sad that they have to keep this to themselves when they'd rather not.

Anyways, congrats to him~! I hope he and his wife have a wonderful marriage ^_^

i wish it really was is some kind of vk emancipation, but concidering specifics of the scene i find it unlikely to be so...

on the other hand, i agree with @emmny's point, i'd prefer to know less about their private lives and just consume the fantasy they are selling. but, we all know that in japan it's more than just some fairy tale selling, plus i don't want to judge people for their happiness~ as long as we criticise such announcements, we will advocate unhealthy attitude of asian music fandom.

so idk how to feel about this lol

Let it had been y'all fave, then it would've been "OooO sLaY KwEeN" But in all seriousness congrats Makoto

On 5/16/2019 at 8:01 AM, saiko said:

Moreover, I smell this could have to do with the suddenly massive-closing of VK stores. Like VK fandom started to stretch out and managements are doing their best effort to keep their signed artists 'appealing' to the bangya that left in the scene?

The stores closing is more related to physical CD sales declining in Japan than the VK scene dwindling.

49 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

The stores closing is more related to physical CD sales declining in Japan than the VK scene dwindling.

Oof, that was close hehe

Sign in to follow this