psychonnect_rozen

Good places to get Dir en grey CD's?

If you buy album per album, I would say also ebay or Amazon.

If you want to buy a lot in one buying, I will suggest checking Japanese auctions and using a proxy. 

9 hours ago, chipathy said:

Amazon or Ebay, idk how youd be able to confirm something is or isnt bootleg prior to purchasing tho 

Or maybe @Seelentau could help since they have every piece of diru stuff that exists on this planet 

I actually don't have the Hageshisa to... single. :D

But yeah, as others said, both Western and Japanese online stores should have everything you're looking for, @psychonnect_rozen.

Unless you're looking for demos, samplers etc., those rarely show up and most of the time they end up in my hands.^^'

1 hour ago, Seelentau said:

I actually don't have the Hageshisa to... single. :D

But yeah, as others said, both Western and Japanese online stores should have everything you're looking for, @psychonnect_rozen.

Unless you're looking for demos, samplers etc., those rarely show up and most of the time they end up in my hands.^^'

Haha seen you on discogs commenting on Dir's stuff! :P

Dir's stuff generally isn't that hard to find so not sure what the problem is. Plenty of stuff as people have said on ebay/amazon etc....But CDJapan, HMV Japan are safe bets if you want it from Japan for any particular reason. Also for any second hand "rarities" closetchild has some stuff pop-up here and there, even seen some La:Sadie's stuff come up for sale before. I also have a secret source for almost anything Dir you want, from A Knot exclusive releases, tour merch, replica/signature instruments, basically every CD/DVD release ever but that does get VERYYYYYY pricey so probably not worth mentioning. I have only used it a couple of times, they're also pretty slow and shit at replying to emails chasing them up on orders, have always got everything eventually but not sure I'd exactly recommend this site.

16 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Nope but I'll look into it unless you have also had frustrating experiences with them?

I mean, if you could tell me your secret source, that would be nice. :D

As I said, I have almost all their stuff, but would still be interesting to check out. :)

17 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

I mean, if you could tell me your secret source, that would be nice. :D

As I said, I have almost all their stuff, but would still be interesting to check out. :)

japan-discoveries is what you want. You may have already heard of it if you've tracked down Dir's stuff so diligently! But I say "secret" as I haven't seen anyone else mention it on here before.

+ You got a link to this flower records page? Again, sounds interesting to check out.

ooh, oh no no, I don't recommend ordering there. They're overpriced, sometimes you don't get your order, close to zero communication.

That website should honestly be banned from this forum, imo.

FR is actually very nice, but of all the JP stores the most expensive one. Also, their actual shop is a fire hazard lol.

http://www.flower-record.com/sub1.1.htm

I second closet child. and Puresound is also very good. US shipping too.

I'm selling a few Diru CDs and DVDs myself if you're curious. I have a sales post in the market subforum.

You can find some of their releases from Amazon Japan. Their record labels are still keep reprinting their albums, even older ones like Gauze and Macabre. I once got Ain't Afraid To Die single, and Ugly Six mini, new, from there. While it is not first press, it still feels like winning lottery to me. And I enjoyed every seconds of myself unwrapping the cellophane when I got it in my hand.

And, in all cases, stay away from Japan Discoveries.

Also, shall you find some CDs on eBay, make sure you got the genuine release, not the bootlegs from Miya Records and stuffs. Look up to Discogs website for the barcode number and such, it is helpful.

18 hours ago, Seelentau said:

ooh, oh no no, I don't recommend ordering there. They're overpriced, sometimes you don't get your order, close to zero communication.

That website should honestly be banned from this forum, imo.

FR is actually very nice, but of all the JP stores the most expensive one. Also, their actual shop is a fire hazard lol.

http://www.flower-record.com/sub1.1.htm

It's weird actually, I used to get a fair few bits from them and never had any issues. Then all of a sudden they just went shit, one time I actually had to open a paypal dispute with them to get them to actually respond, they did send the stuff and it was all good in the end, but was seriously annoying. I thought this was a one off so gave them the benefit of the doubt and the order after that was an ordeal as well, not to the same extent but took ages to get a response and stuff. Think they're so expensive because they're basically doing some kind of proxy service and just buy the items from wherever they can when someone orders it so they're looking to cover their own costs. Would be very surprised if this isn't the case, don't really see any other way they could be stocking fan club only items...

Nice, cheers for the link, had a look, very nice selection! But yeah, as expected, the harder to find items are reflected in the prices. haha.