Shaolan974

New band "GREED" has formed

It's okay in some ways, but in others it's not. They completely ripped off the chorus from one of DIAURA's latest songs, so that's kind of annoying.

22 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

Vo.Mess and Gu.Kareha are ex-紅ク染マッタ記憶 (Akaku Somatta Kioku)

Im confused?

I'm living for the drummers look. Mama is serving with that dead fox on her shoulders. Probably the most expensive out of their costumes.

Also they're confused at whether to be a metalcore band or deathcore band. It irks me more than the half assed Djent riffing bands.

Their first single "CROCUS" will be available in CD shops as of 2019.09.11.

It will also be sold at their live on 2019.09.06.

Edited by The Piass

just for fun fact since no one mentioned it yet although with most bands such things get called out mostly pretty fast both of their guitarists are none japanese - just not sure anymore from where they are except they are both from europe...

42 minutes ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

just for fun fact since no one mentioned it yet although with most bands such things get called out mostly pretty fast both of their guitarists are none japanese - just not sure anymore from where they are except they are both from europe...

According to their website theyre all japanese except domi who is polish

40 minutes ago, Enki said:

According to their website theyre all japanese except domi who is polish

hm seems you are right... i could've sworn by the way Kareha looks he's also not japanese cuz look:

but who knows since their OHP says Kareha was born in fukushima...

maybe one of his parents isn't japanese and therefore he looks not so japanese (at least to me) or Vk tricked me big time... ôÓ