suji

AKIRA (DISACODE) has gotten married

AKIRA (DISACODE) has gotten married to a man outside the entertainment industry on March 21. Congrats to the happy couple! ♥

【Announcement】

To everyone who has been supporting me.
And to everyone who helps me out on a daily basis.

This announcement is after the fact, but on March 21st, 2019, I got legally married to a man outside of the entertainment industry!! The date is 3-2-1!

I’ve always gone on and on about wanting to get married, but I never thought the day would come when it would actually happen…
I still don’t believe it lol.

I like to do things my own way, and I’m bad at making concessions for others, so…

But I’d even wear a skirt if he wanted me to!

When I had that thought, I knew he was the one for me.

He’s a very hard worker, he loves music, and he’s the type of normal guy who can say thank for even the smallest things. The president of my agency even said, "He’s a good guy!" and gave him the stamp of approval, so rest assured! lol

I still don’t quite understand what it means to be married…or to be someone’s wife…but for now, I’ll just keep moving forward and figure it out for myself.

I may be a newlywed now, but I hope you will keep supporting me just like you did before! 

AKIRA

https://lineblog.me/akiriot/archives/13224423.html

small

12 hours ago, nekkichi said:

yasss get that arranged marriage queen

431150_300x300

I hope her former stans are already sending in the t-shirts x

Omg 😂

I think it was kinda obvious that she was a normal girl. If you follow her she talks about wanting to change styles like mori girl and saying she wants to wear dresses. I wonder if she will maintain her popularity among girls.