Sign in to follow this  
monkeybanana4

BabyKingdom new album, 「AGE+PLUS」, release

D6NUByDUIAA4pks.jpg

BabyKingdom will release their first full length album with BPR titled 「AGE+PLUS」. It will come in two types.

Type A Limited Edition - 13 songs,「AGE+PLUS」MV, and making-of (3,780 yen, taxes included)

Type B Regular Edition - 13 songs, 1 bonus track (3,240 yen, taxes included)

Edited by monkeybanana4

good news but im kinda fed up with futuristic oshare already. also wtf is monyo's look lol

the background is so star trek!!! okay im convinced and ready to boldly go wherever these guys lead me

Just now, yomii said:

the background is so star trek!!! okay im convinced and ready to boldly go wherever these guys lead me

they will lead us to the  F U T U R E

Definitely getting this! "Don Buraco" was super cheesy but fun. Stoked to see an album arrive so soon – expected at least two more BP singles first. Love the '60s Star Trek look.

I love them but wth

Bp records did it again?

When i saw those pics on Twitter i thought they were poidol😕

Edited by meikyoushisui

I really use to dig WeZ and BabyKingdom(Before they started recycling all their WeZ songs and reselling them again and again), but I'm definitely on board with this(no pun intended). Didn't like Buracco(Sp?), but this was nicely put together.

I didn't like the voice effects and that mv reminds me to royz old mvs I didn't like. 

Maybe the album is good. I hope it bc they like me so much since "kama china" got stuck in my head

On 6/12/2019 at 6:22 AM, anadentone said:

what does "Model-r1" mean next to their songs? O.o

I think a remake? Most songs with "Model-r1" are rerecorded with new tracks put into it or more promintently. In TOY&MAGIC you can hear a little musicbox-like tune in the begin very clearly. Kiki kaikai uta has SFX such as a ringing alarm clock/bell put somewhere in the song.

I do kinda miss that higher note in the chorus of Mysterious parade, but the renewed version is fine too.

Also, Shogo does kinda get off-key on longer notes in some songs, so there seems to be no autotune. Personally I don't really like autotune because it takes away the legitimacy of the music, though a bit of autotune is fine when absolutely needed, but one shouldn't rely on it.

I hope this helps.

Can I just say that the whole Type A/B/etc. Thing is annoying? I have type B from cdjapan with two trading cards which is nice, but it's kinda sad that you need to buy both if you want both the MV/Making-of and Heartbeat.

I'm up for trading though, like said on the Muddy Candle post, I want to make subtitles once I can speak enough Japanese to make proper translations (also lyric translations of course)

18 minutes ago, Bunny-Usagii said:

Can I just say that the whole Type A/B/etc. Thing is annoying? I have type B from cdjapan with two trading cards which is nice, but it's kinda sad that you need to buy both if you want both the MV/Making-of and Heartbeat.

I'm up for trading though, like said on the Muddy Candle post, I want to make subtitles once I can speak enough Japanese to make proper translations (also lyric translations of course)

Addition:

They should bring out a "B-sides" album too with the songs you can only get one singles like BokuDrive and OsakaChinpunKanpunROCK (or whatever it was again), Ride on the beach and Heartbeat are on this album, so having an album with the rest is very helpful too. Otherwise you gotta buy all the other CD's too that, well, *I* haven't been able to find that are available for Europe or the Netherlands in specific TwT

Sign in to follow this