Bangyanico

Hello everyone. Greetings from nyc

I see you're from New York. I take it you went to see the GazettE a couple days ago?

I saw a lot of people there so I wouldn't have spotted you, but if you were in the VIP line maybe you saw me? I was the guy in a denim shirt still wearing sunglasses haha.

Anways, welcome to the forum.

Say hello to us regulars sometime!

2 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

I see you're from New York. I take it you went to see the GazettE a couple days ago?

I saw a lot of people there so I wouldn't have spotted you, but if you were in the VIP line maybe you saw me? I was the guy in a denim shirt still wearing sunglasses haha.

Anways, welcome to the forum.

Say hello to us regulars sometime!

Hi YuyoDrift, I was there! But I wasn't in the VIP line so I definitely would not have seen you.

What did you think of the show?

And thanks for the welcome ☺️

Show was good, little too much bass but can't complain overall. Crowd was a little much haha.

Next time I'll be sitting down and enjoying the show from afar.

Merch line was crazy though.

1 hour ago, Bangyanico said:

Hi YuyoDrift, I was there! But I wasn't in the VIP line so I definitely would not have seen you.

What did you think of the show?

And thanks for the welcome ☺️

I was there too! We probably stood next to each other and didn't notice. Glad to see you active here! :D

4 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

Show was good, little too much bass but can't complain overall. Crowd was a little much haha.

Next time I'll be sitting down and enjoying the show from afar.

Merch line was crazy though.

Yeah that was the idea I had. I was in the back enjoying the show and sitting down at times. Normally I like to be in the action but I feel like I made the right decision staying by the seats. The merch line was insane and I heard they sold out of certain items before the show was over.

3 hours ago, Zeus said:

I was there too! We probably stood next to each other and didn't notice. Glad to see you active here! :D

Yeah it's possible lol

Thanks 😊