Jump to content
ricchubunny

己龍 (Kiryu) Gt. 九条武政 (Kujou Takemasa) announces that he's married

Recommended Posts

it seems people in youtube comments are mad bcuz of the phrase "ファンでもなんでもない外野がガタガタ言うな", but i'm too unsure to translate this ._. like, is it a joke or what. bcuz if not, it's really rude, but it seems it is one. but in that case i don't understand why would he joke like this. can someone help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nighttime Jae said:

Japanese fans literally can't accept their faves being in a romantic relationship, whenever stuff like that gets leaked it's always treated as a huge scandal. 

It surprises me that that Takamasa has decided to acknowledge it and speak out about it, truly shows the role that Tanuki plays in the vk scene.

It's really sad that bandmen have to be paranoid about their private lives simply because fans aren't mature enough to accept them having girlfriends/wives.

It's the "I spend money on you therefore I own you" mentality that is exclusive to Japanese fan culture. Crazily enough, western fans are much more respectful and understanding in that sense.

Couldn't have put it better myself!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, yomii said:

it seems people in youtube comments are mad bcuz of the phrase "ファンでもなんでもない外野がガタガタ言うな", but i'm too unsure to translate this ._. like, is it a joke or what. bcuz if not, it's really rude, but it seems it is one. but in that case i don't understand why would he joke like this. can someone help?

What does it mean? 

I saw some people saying that he used too strong words but I don’t get what he said that pissed them off

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Reikatsumi said:

What does it mean? 

I saw some people saying that he used too strong words but I don’t get what he said that pissed them off

i'd prefer not to translate it without understanding the context fully cuz that might lead to confusion, but well, it's something like "people who have nothing to do with this and are not even fans must stop being noisy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yomii said:

i'd prefer not to translate it without understanding the context fully cuz that might lead to confusion, but well, it's something like "people who have nothing to do with this and are not even fans must stop being noisy"

Well even if this sounds rude it’s true 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reikatsumi said:

Well even if this sounds rude it’s true 

Well, yeah. He was only saying what needed to be said. It's his life and his business and anyone who would shame him for that does, indeed, need to keep quiet. Why is that "fans" can say whatever the hell they want, but celebrities have to just remain within the confines of their careers? I get that they have this image of their idols, and that's okay. What's not okay is when that image begins to distort your perception of reality, which is what's happening here and I just can't wrap my head around it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate the culture surrounding the music industry that dictates that it’s some sort of sin that the musicians marry and start families, it’s insane. The fans who are against this are essentially trying to justify a reason as to why these musicians should be denied a basic human right based on their fantasies that they’ve become too invested in. Just enjoy the music, and let the musicians live their lives, it’s a very easy concept

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well all over the world girls fall in love with cool rockers and bangyas do have a real chance to get a relationship with a bandman. honestly, i think if i was living in japan and found out my honmei got married i think i would be really upset! idk how i'd react in such situation... but my honmei is a divorced father luckily  but being too offensive is a no-no, we all should be respectful .w.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if you get pissed at an artist for getting married and they're not cheating,beating or whatever is a cultural no-no in Japan for marriage, then you're not a real fan. I like Dir en grey, Codomo Dragon , and Rammstein but I don't care if they get married (The rammstein guys are, I think and maybe Kana got married?) As long as they don't kill, beat, pedo shit, or something immoral like that, I still buy their shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's awful to say but I'm just waiting till these guys disband already so that they can act like human beings again and go on with their own lives instead of having to deal with these parasites...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm very happy for Takemasa, but very sad that he has to behave like this, apologizing as if he had committed a crime when he was just talking about his marriage. That feeling of possession that some fans have is pretty scary. I hope he and his wife are happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's up with the poop hat? It makes the video feel so surreal given the context.

Quote

ゆら

これが大人が真面目にする誠心誠意の謝罪なんですね。勉強になりました。

12 hours ago

"So this is what a serious adult making a sincere apology looks like? I've learned something today."

Edited by Tanishi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, emmny said:

Surprised BPR left the comments on...they love the drama (gets them views...not sure if anyone else noticed BPR's views slowly sliding off in the past little while ;) could use a boost from some tanooks).

Good point 🤣 Judge from the way BPR run their youtube channel like those trendy youtuber, it's quite possible that they deliberately left the comments on since dramaz are essential to douchetubers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, yomii said:

i'd prefer not to translate it without understanding the context fully cuz that might lead to confusion, but well, it's something like "people who have nothing to do with this and are not even fans must stop being noisy"

I'm not a fan of kiryu, of cause there are some crazy fan gya are piss because of he's married, but alot of other dislike the video because:

1. According to what I saw on tanuki, his wife is one of the famous gya that's toxic and bitchy towards other fans, and the one who start all this drama?

2.The way he announces he's married, the poop hat is not "I'm shit because I'm married", a lot fans think more like a passive aggressive way to make fun of the fans.

Also the way he speak some fans feel like "I'm not part of this drama, why you make fun and scold us, you could just simply announce you are married".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, deadman said:

and the one who start all this drama?

I couldn't find how everything started bc too many comments. So is she "a former gya" or what? 

I'm curious. 

Anyone with enough free time to search how all this drama started?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow them psychos in Japan need to chill. Some are talking about wanting to snatch off his mask during a meet up. Bangya be trippin.  One of my fave pics from Tanuki (Men-men's real pic edit then Chin man's face edited by some tanuker)

https://imgur.com/ooDE3ON

also:

https://imgur.com/EDx3n45

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, keilu said:

I couldn't find how everything started bc too many comments. So is she "a former gya" or what? 

I'm curious. 

Anyone with enough free time to search how all this drama started?

 

right here :

https://v.2ch2.net/test/read.cgi/visualtanuki/1533727291/

His wife or some girl talked about exposing (him/her) and mentions Hawaii (wedding or honeymoon) Then theres about 9 threads full of byangas bitchin.

 

Off topic: were fans this looney when Jun from Golden Bomber got married?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, deadman said:

Also the way he speak some fans feel like "I'm not part of this drama, why you make fun and scold us, you could just simply announce you are married".

These fans are totally missing the point though. Of course he's not just going to announce he's married if he had been forced to do it because the rumors on Tanuki went out of hand? And it's obvious that if you're not part of the drama you shouldn't feel called out, clearly he was only addressing those who played a part in it. I swear I cannot with Japanese fans sometimes, they're so over-sensitive.

 

Also, I have no doubt the chick was some kind of toxic gya, but even if she wasn't, people would've attacked her anyways on the sole basis of having a relantionship with their beloved.

 

I'm a sucker for Tanuki drama, and I'm not even a Kiryu fan, but I genuinly feel bad for Takemasa. No matter what he does, he's gonna get shit for it from fans regardless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, keilu said:

I couldn't find how everything started bc too many comments. So is she "a former gya" or what? 

I'm curious. 

Anyone with enough free time to search how all this drama started?

 

Again I not a fan of kiryu fan, so I'm not familiar with their fan circle so please correct me if I'm wrong and please taken these tanuki information with a grain of salt.

Yes, she were one of the most famous and craziest hardcore gya. She attended to every kiryu show and always at the first row.

According to tanuki, It all started with his wife show-off alot of kiryu behind the scene stuff and rarez on her instagram and toxic towards other fans. 

 

2 hours ago, Nighttime Jae said:

These fans are totally missing the point though. Of course he's not just going to announce he's married if he had been forced to do it because the rumors on Tanuki went out of hand? And it's obvious that if you're not part of the drama you shouldn't feel called out, clearly he was only addressing those who played a part in it. I swear I cannot with Japanese fans sometimes, they're so over-sensitive.

 

Also, I have no doubt the chick was some kind of toxic gya, but even if she wasn't, people would've attacked her anyways on the sole basis of having a relantionship with their beloved.

 

I'm a sucker for Tanuki drama, and I'm not even a Kiryu fan, but I genuinly feel bad for Takemasa. No matter what he does, he's gonna get shit for it from fans regardless.

Yes, I know what you mean, japanese are really sensitive about hidden meaning under the sentence. Even as simple as "Thanks for your meal" can also means "Your meals are terrible"/ "You bored me to death" if you don't express it in proper way.

 

Those fans sucks but as a profession musician for almost two decades, takemase also should dealt with this situation more seriously instead of wearing shit on your head.🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, anadentone said:

wow them psychos in Japan need to chill. Some are talking about wanting to snatch off his mask during a meet up. Bangya be trippin.  One of my fave pics from Tanuki (Men-men's real pic edit then Chin man's face edited by some tanuker)

https://imgur.com/ooDE3ON

also:

https://imgur.com/EDx3n45

ljKjn8u_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

 

This is really funny too, this brand will randomly gift 2 of these shit green to anyone who retweet. Why only two you ask? Well because he hidden his marriage for two years.😂

 

Edited by deadman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That kind of fans needs to calm down a little bit.

Is sad how the artists have to being in secret relationships/marriages only because those fans doesn't accept it. And the worse is when they need to speak about it only because have been revealed.

 

Btw (late) congrats to Takemasa and his wife!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...