ricchubunny

己龍 (Kiryu) Gt. 九条武政 (Kujou Takemasa) announces that he's married

18 hours ago, yomii said:

well all over the world girls fall in love with cool rockers and bangyas do have a real chance to get a relationship with a bandman. honestly, i think if i was living in japan and found out my honmei got married i think i would be really upset! idk how i'd react in such situation... but my honmei is a divorced father luckily  but being too offensive is a no-no, we all should be respectful .w.

This.

No matter how we look at it from a rational, western point of view, it's easy to understand why a teenager who is constantly fed a fantasy and actually has a relationship of sorts with the artist (sometimes even sex and phone conversations in exchange of money) would get upset.

Also, there's lots of artists who get openly jealous if their gyas have actual realtionships outside of the scene, I've heard from a few people that their honmei has asked them not to date or a fellow bandmember has told them not to tell that member about their relationship. So we can't only blame fans for that sort of culture.

their stans are literally mentally ill if their yaoi shonen ((((uwu)))) marrying one of their own kind triggers this shitstorm;

I'm glad working his ass off @ BPR pays for hawaii vacations tho ❤️

talk about securing the bag tbh

Edited by nekkichi

can someone translate this :

改めて今回報告が遅くなってしまって申し訳ありません。いつ何時も己龍の九条武政でいる事、今すぐ理解してもらえないかもしれないけど、今後の己龍の活動を通して、言動や行動、精一杯の誠意を伝えて行くしか無いと思ってます。

also it seems he deleted his tweet with the video, or it could be I haven't scrolled enough.

7 hours ago, anadentone said:

also it seems he deleted his tweet with the video

Nope, still there

7 hours ago, anadentone said:

めて今回報告が遅くなってしまって申し訳あません。いつ何時も己龍の九条武政でいる事、今すぐ理解してもらえないかもしれないけど、今後の己龍の活動を通して、言動や行動、精一の誠意を伝えて行くしか無いと思ってます。

I only got the apology part. "Sorry for annouced it late"

I thought all this kind of shitty drama was exclusive of kpop/jpop fans.

Edited by keilu

Okay this is totally sick.."fans" should calm the fuck down, like it's not their bloody business seriously. It's totally normal for a 30+ person to be in a relationship. Only stupid kids/teens would get mad about this.. I can't get it at all. Even if they complaining about that "shit hat"... HELLO he is still Takemasa he had this kind of "funny personality"  always. So what's the big deal? 

On 5/8/2019 at 5:50 PM, anadentone said:

can someone translate this :

改めて今回報告が遅くなってしまって申し訳ありません。いつ何時も己龍の九条武政でいる事、今すぐ理解してもらえないかもしれないけど、今後の己龍の活動を通して、言動や行動、精一杯の誠意を伝えて行くしか無いと思ってます。

also it seems he deleted his tweet with the video, or it could be I haven't scrolled enough.

I may be a little off in places but have tried my best, at least you have a good gist of what it means but he's saying something like:

"Especially because this information has come late, I'm very sorry. As usual Kiryu's takemasa is here, but I don't expect to receive understanding/sympathy immediately but from now on throughout Kiryu's activities, things such as our words and behaviour, I think the only option is, from now, to report/show my sincerity the best I can."

Some parts are difficult to make sense of as a direct translation into English so have basically given the "idea" of what he's saying instead of putting something that makes no sense whatsoever. haha. But if anyone else can give it a better shot then go for it. Hope this helps anyway.

1 hour ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Especially because this information has come late, I'm very sorry.

I still find it sad that he feels the need to apologise for this. It doesn't matter how long after his marriage this came out; it's his life and his business! Poor man. :(

mmm a video about 2 oiled up Asian men. Now if you can get Leo (HZ) and Shogo (Baby kingdom) to do the same, you'll  have one happy lady  :D 

On 5/8/2019 at 4:26 AM, yomii said:

i'd prefer not to translate it without understanding the context fully cuz that might lead to confusion, but well, it's something like "people who have nothing to do with this and are not even fans must stop being noisy"

“ファンでもなんでもない外野がガタガタ言うな” actually means “Fans and also people who have nothing to do with me (literally the kanji is translated as “outsider”) are spreading rumors and talking around (that’s was the ガタガタ means).” 

Actually late to reply to this but found the thread since a friend showed it to me so I thought it might help if you got the proper translation of this sentence every Bangya was upset about ^^;

I hope the translation is understandable since my husband could only explain it to me in japanese so I had to translate in into english with what he explained to me xD

11 minutes ago, chanYui said:

“ファンでもなんでもない外野がガタガタ言うな” actually means “Fans and also people who have nothing to do with me (literally the kanji is translated as “outsider”) are spreading rumors and talking around (that’s was the ガタガタ means).” 

Actually gramatically ファンでもなんでもない would mean "People who aren't even fans or anything". That's what he actually wanted to say tho. 

38 minutes ago, ricchubunny said:

Actually gramatically ファンでもなんでもない would mean "People who aren't even fans or anything". That's what he actually wanted to say tho. 

Ah k, thanks for correcting~

My husband was just like throwing explanations at me since he doesn’t speak english or my language at all ^^;