ricchubunny

己龍 (Kiryu) Gt. 九条武政 (Kujou Takemasa) announces that he's married

Today Takemasa announced officialy thorugh BPR YouTube Channel that he has been married since January of 2017.

The reason that he's announcing this now is that his wife instagram got exposed and a lot of rumors started, so he wanted to speak by himself.

According to him, after his father passed away he started to worry about making a family, so he decided to marry to the girl that he was keeping a relationship with.

Spoiler

A little funny fact: He's not talking about this on the video, but his wife used to be a big fan of him who followed a entire Kiryu tour always being on the saizen (first row).

Bangyas, you got a dream.

i hate that he wears that poop thing on his head after confessing he's married

it screams "i'm a piece of shit for getting married "

and doing it in such indirect way like it's just a joke makes it even worse for me

2 minutes ago, yomii said:

i hate that he wears that poop thing on his head after confessing he's married

it screams "i'm a piece of shit for getting married "

and doing it in such indirect way like it's just a joke makes it even worse for me

Maybe he feels guilty because he knows there are some people who would be resentful? It wouldn't surprise me, unfortunately :(

1 minute ago, Gesu said:

Maybe he feels guilty because he knows there are some people who would be resentful? It wouldn't surprise me, unfortunately :(

no matter how guilty does he personally feel he had to bring apologies bc we know how stupid japanese fans can be. but i wish he'd do it with a little more dignity :c

Just now, yomii said:

i wonder do bangyas really think all these men in their 30s and 40s don't have families lol

I'm pretty sure they KNOW but don't wanna talk about it/don't want it to feel so real.

1 minute ago, Komorebi said:

I'm pretty sure they KNOW but don't wanna talk about it/don't want it to feel so real.

They don't have to talk about it, or even think about it. What they feel is up to them, but for God's sake, they could keep their mouths shut once in a while.

wow, congrats to him! too bad it had to come out like this and he's actually being shamed by his ""fans"" for it, real nice 👌 these people are dipshits, just as bad as fans of other boy bands

1 minute ago, yomii said:

wow the chin snatched a cute one!! good for him!

yeah I ain't gay but wowers.  Maybe thats why fans are pissed, they'd hope he'd married an ugly. I think I have a pic of his wedding photo without his green hair ,same length

a91gqrP.jpg

So he married her because her father died... So what? Good lord, Oedipus complex still strikes the life of a human being even in 2019 Japan. Oh Freud, we are not worth a bit of your genius...

Btw, man, I can't even listen to a full song without thinking on the cringy Youtuber thing, the more and more shitty realeses they've have been compulsively putting out, Mahiro going blind, this guy having to make a 'serious' public statement about being married trought social media... Poor Kiryu, what have market donde to you?

Congrats to him, even though he's been married for some time now.  Sucks he's getting such a backlash from "fans" for something as normal as having a wife.

I didn't read all the comments, but yikes. Some fans blame the bride for starting the whole "mess" while others were upset at the way he made his announcement in the video.

Either way, congrats to him! Sad the situation ended up like this though :( 

from what i gathered some one on tanuki happened upon an add/comment about the place she works at,googled to see what it was about, then started creeping into her social media sites, cuz ya know, bangyas are crazy. Anyway her name is Erina Yamamoto and she was born in 1992

Japanese fans literally can't accept their faves being in a romantic relationship, whenever stuff like that gets leaked it's always treated as a huge scandal. 

It surprises me that that Takemasa has decided to acknowledge it and speak out about it, truly shows the role that Tanuki plays in the vk scene.

It's really sad that bandmen have to be paranoid about their private lives simply because fans aren't mature enough to accept them having girlfriends/wives.

It's the "I spend money on you therefore I own you" mentality that is exclusive to Japanese fan culture. Crazily enough, western fans are much more respectful and understanding in that sense.

Edited by Nighttime Jae

This must've been hard. I hate how Japanese idols have to apologise for being human. I hope he and his wife can have some privacy and happiness and that this doesn't impact kiryu negatively.