Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

マチルダ(Mathilda) new single "タガアナイフ" release

A second press of『人魚ノ肉』(Ningyo no niku) will be released at the same date via their website and their lives.

Edited by The Piass

I was really into their previous works, but this... is just a big no for me. 

Too boring, both pv and song.

Maybe the ending was supposed to look surprising, but it wasn't.

The song itself is just too monotonous. 

Also I'm not really into that kind of pv with girls sorry guys 

It's a cute song I dig it, not the best for sure.

But I think we shall not expect from them to sound like in itadakimasu anymore, they just moved on to a more "simple" sound and aesthetic

Edited by Kiryu999

That song would be nice if it came out in the context of this Aicle, early lolita sounding discography, kind of like Kore yokattan desu on hankou seimebun. The synth is really ghetto and the vocals more or less on point for what we ought to be going for. It's just too bad that this band is still searching for its identity and aside from like three songs their discography is a flaming, amateurish and unremarkable mess. They'd probably do covers of Girugamesh' GO era if it made them some cash

It started off with me being mildly hopeful and progressively got worse. If it means anything, the chorus is palatable, I guess? The あったまぐるぐるぐる part gets really obnoxious and overly repetitive quickly and I got the urge to skip through the song. I like Ku's vocal quality, so it's kind of a shame.

トラウマフラッシュバック has always been one of my favorite songs of theirs. Would have been nice if they had made an actual MV for it. lord knows it's miles better than anything on their last two releases. 

Edited by Doesn'tEvenGoHere

Sign in to follow this