Alkaloid

new band "Rumbless." has formed

Could have done without all the autotune (in places is alright and can actually sound pretty nice when done for stylistic effect, but all the way through just takes away more than it adds). Either way, the song was actually fantastic and they certainly made up for that identity reveal gimmick I'm oh-so tired of.

wanted to make a joke about how this song is literally a catastrophy but it sadly isn't lol

but i don't think it's good either. that synth is annoying af. again. 

also is this the same place where diaura shot malice?

this just shows how much of a difference it makes if you have people with good songwriting skills in your band!

i enjoyed every single second of this song - from the harsh to the vocalists singing to the awesome breakdown and the synth are pretty awesome as well.

also i am quite happy that even though i dislike bands i mostly still check out almost everything cuz i found ALL bands Roku were previously in totally boring, however this is something i can get absolutely behind and imo Roku never sounded better in any other of his 3 previous bands.

2 hours ago, chipathy said:

actually pretty fun listen, we need more chaotic messes with an over abundance of sound effects, synths, and leather like verxina

I feel like most visual kei is like that these days. I hate the overabundance of synths in vkei. It generally turns me off immediately from a band. Especially overly glossy music videos and overproduced songs. 

1 minute ago, patientZERO said:

The guitarist looks like Karyu and Leda had a child, yet they didn't inherit any of their skill.

I knew I wasn't the only one who saw some resemblance to Leda!

This is some of the most bland, cookie-cutter, inoffensive piece of copy-paste djenty-hip yawnfest I've heard in some time. A ghostwriter is making hella money somewhere producing all these weirdly similar bands with weirdly similar (and somehow totally unremarkable) songs.

drummer guy looks like a kid who just got his first drum kit and is just trying it out for the first time

pass, get a better ghostwriter next time

Love the synth in this it adds uniqueness to the song. The bits and pieces harmony's are cool in this too. I cant wait for more actually.

While it doesn't sound really bad, some members really look like it's their first time holding instruments

Idk maybe I'm just user to other behaviour in pvs lol 

It's more interesting to listen than to watch this