The Piass

Far East Dizain will disband

just hope that leda and sujk do something else, and hope it’s together. i cant handle trying to follow three bands at the same time. (?) (i was fine with FED and BH cus i love deluhi too much, but sujk and leda separate in other projects would be too much)

1 hour ago, Zeus said:

So get a new bassist. I don't believe in that "Aggy is DELUHI" crap when we all know Leda is DELUHI.

oof... like i say yes and no cus deluhi means a lot to me and someone else wouldn’t feel like deluhi. but then i also think, gdi aggy suck it up and make up with leda LOL.

i wonder if deluhi came back with another bassist how it'd go down...

to continue OT: leda's the only one who’s said something on twitter. oof... hope it’s not too rough that it seems his projects always die __(:3 z L)__

i also hope keita does something else cus i came to love his vocals!

3 minutes ago, ゼロ(*´з`) said:

oof... like i say yes and no cus deluhi means a lot to me and someone else wouldn’t feel like deluhi. but then i also think, gdi aggy suck it up and make up with leda LOL.

i wonder if deluhi came back with another bassist how it'd go down...

Well, if they really don't like each other, kissing and making up might be a bit easier said than done. Also, a new bassist probably wouldn't hurt if they really are on bad terms. The way I (and I'm sure many others) see it, it's either come back with a new bassist or don't come back at all. Besides, didn't Aggy say something about not being that into VK anymore, or something along those lines? I'm not just making that up, am I?

Who was it that said leda has amazing talent but awful taste? I wouldn't get my hopes up for a good next band LMFAO late era DELUHI was garbage and so was most of FED.

I'll give you my hot take....I wanna see ryu and leda in a jazzy-kei band with Hitomi.

Edited by emmny

8 minutes ago, emmny said:

Who was it that said leda has amazing talent but awful taste?

On 4/8/2018 at 9:47 AM, 123Sandman321 said:

Leda has an illness called Shit Taste, for which there is no cure

9 minutes ago, emmny said:

I'll give you my hot take....I wanna see ryu and leda in a jazzy-kei band with Hitomi.

YES YES YES YES YES

28 minutes ago, Gesu said:

Well, if they really don't like each other, kissing and making up might be a bit easier said than done. Also, a new bassist probably wouldn't hurt if they really are on bad terms. The way I (and I'm sure many others) see it, it's either come back with a new bassist or don't come back at all. Besides, didn't Aggy say something about not being that into VK anymore, or something along those lines? I'm not just making that up, am I?

yes during his comment at the april 19th live he said he didn’t like VK anymore.

which can be easily resolved, bring back DELUHI just not with the snazzy costumes lol /s

edit: my english is not native oof

the “/s” means it’s sarcasm sorry!

Edited by ゼロ(*´з`)

You guys really gonna exclusively stan "Inhale"? I'm also in the camp who never enjoyed FED as much as I hoped I could, but the track is 50% boring djent fuckery. I admit it has an amazing solo, but that's the case for almost every Leda track. I'd pick something like "Beyond These Walls" over "Inhale" any day-- and "Beyond These Walls" still has semi-cringe verse vocals..

@TheStoic brings up an excellent point about the recording sound/mixes, but unfortunately, I think that is a problem with Visual Kei across the board in 2019. The sound a lot of us may be yearning for when we think of DELUHI is partially intertwined with 2000's production techniques, that have been left in the 2000's. Oh, real-sounding drums, where art thou?

Leda was suuuuuch a monster musician a decade ago, between Crimson Head, Galneryus, and DELUHI-- let alone how much he's progressed since. I'm just hoping in the next chapter he gives all that talent the setting it deserves. Better vocalist, better sounding recordings, and less trying to be like Animals as Leaders when you have the melodic charisma that Animals as Leaders doesn't.

11 hours ago, reminiscing2004 said:

You guys really gonna exclusively stan "Inhale"? I'm also in the camp who never enjoyed FED as much as I hoped I could, but the track is 50% boring djent fuckery. I admit it has an amazing solo, but that's the case for almost every Leda track. I'd pick something like "Beyond These Walls" over "Inhale" any day-- and "Beyond These Walls" still has semi-cringe verse vocals..

@TheStoic brings up an excellent point about the recording sound/mixes, but unfortunately, I think that is a problem with Visual Kei across the board in 2019. The sound a lot of us may be yearning for when we think of DELUHI is partially intertwined with 2000's production techniques, that have been left in the 2000's. Oh, real-sounding drums, where art thou?

Leda was suuuuuch a monster musician a decade ago, between Crimson Head, Galneryus, and DELUHI-- let alone how much he's progressed since. I'm just hoping in the next chapter he gives all that talent the setting it deserves. Better vocalist, better sounding recordings, and less trying to be like Animals as Leaders when you have the melodic charisma that Animals as Leaders doesn't.

Someone translate this into Japanese so Leda can read it.

14 hours ago, ゼロ(*´з`) said:

yes during his comment at the april 19th live he said he didn’t like VK anymore.

which can be easily resolved, bring back DELUHI just not with the snazzy costumes lol /s

edit: my english is not native oof

the “/s” means it’s sarcasm sorry!

By "not liking VK" I'm sure he meant the way the industry operates, not just the costumes.

4 hours ago, Komorebi said:

By "not liking VK" I'm sure he meant the way the industry operates, not just the costumes.

i know, the /s meant it was sarcasm... i don’t have english as my native, i’m not good at showing it was a joke sorry, haha!

From what I can gather, Aggy didnt like that they were replacing Juri without telling him. And then his bass track got replaced. So he decided to leave DELUHI. Is this all correct?

Yeah and that means if Aggy ever lost his respect towards Leda, that could be a sign DELUHI isn't coming back. I do like BH. Is that a crime? 😂 And my selfish feelings towards this is like "Eat Aggy and Juri's dust, dick!"  lmao

But also, aww man. Are they children? lol VK scene is just trash. And it gets trashier ans trashier as time passes.

Leda admitted to his immaturity tbh, why he disbanded DELUHI. And just like anyone, he's on his personal journey too. Mistakes have been made and can't some things you just can't solve as a group. Maybe they'd keep DELUHI as a cash cow, who knows? They do own Braveman. And whatever it brings them, they'd take advantage of. One way or the other, they won't go away.

I loved these guys as musicians. So I'll just keep supporting em. Esp my boi Sujk. 

If Deluhi is getting back together that better mean they intend on writing all new material as well. 

Listening back to their releases recently, a lot of it feels incredibly outdated. Good music, definitely; but it fits that late 2000’s style that would sound out of place and uninspired. 

7 hours ago, Prophet said:

From what I can gather, Aggy didnt like that they were replacing Juri without telling him. And then his bass track got replaced. So he decided to leave DELUHI. Is this all correct?

Yeah and that means if Aggy ever lost his respect towards Leda, that could be a sign DELUHI isn't coming back. I do like BH. Is that a crime? 😂 And my selfish feelings towards this is like "Eat Aggy and Juri's dust, dick!"  lmao

[...]

Where are all those rumors from? Did someone really intended to replace Juri at some point? And how? That's completely new to me.

On 5/4/2019 at 1:05 AM, Wakarimashita said:

Where are all those rumors from? Did someone really intended to replace Juri at some point? And how? That's completely new to me.

it's not a rumor. it came out of Aggys mouths omebody

summarized the MC at O-East. 

I forgot where it is exactly but I showed it to a bunch of friends via copy paste. Lol 

here's the text. Yall can judge. 

DELUHI解散理由についてのMC
@55gojappe
𓍿𓇌 𓎡𓄿
Shared to login users only 199views 1favs
2019-04-19 23:58:17

O-EASTアンコールにてAggyから脱退とDELUHI解散の理由が説明されました。短文の一部のみをRTされると誤解を招くためベッターにまとめます。

みんな俺が脱退した理由知らないでしょ?そりゃそうだよな話してないもんね。
俺が脱退した理由は2つ。細かいこと言えばもっとあるけど。
1つはレコーディングで俺のベースの音が差し替えられたこと。もう1つはJuriの声が出なくなって活休してる間にJuriを切って新しいボーカルを入れようってなったとき。もうついていけないって思った。
俺が脱退するせいで解散するって話になって、俺どの面下げて解散ツアー回ればいいんだよって。
でもあのツアーが本当に楽しくて、LedaがMCで「誰か一人でも欠けたらDELUHIじゃない」って言ったじゃん?あ、これ、俺がCCレモンホールで「やっぱ脱退やーめた」って言えばこのまま続けられんじゃねぇかって。それは直前までずっと考えた。
解散した後Juriはボーカル辞めて。
LedaとSujkがやってるFEDのワンマンに遊びに行ったのね。俺は2日目に行ったんだけど初日にJuriが行ってて。そこでLedaからJuriがまたステージに立ちたがってるみたいだから連絡してみたらって言われて。でもJuriは自分がクビ切られそうだったなんて知らないし、わざわざ俺から話すことでもないし。Juriからしたら俺なんか自分が大切にしてたバンド壊した張本人のクソヤローじゃん。それでもAggyと一緒にやりたいって言ってくれて嬉しかった。
今回復活の話もらって断ろうと思ったけど、Juriが、辛い目にもあってきたJuriがそれでもLedaのことリスペクトしてるから。
赤坂でLedaが言った「誰か一人でも欠けたらDELUHIじゃない」は今度は嘘じゃないなって。俺だけじゃなくJuriのことも含めて心から言ってると思えた。
4人で集まって音出して今こうして楽しくライブできて、もしあの頃今みたいな4人だったらあのまま続いてたんだろうなって思うよ。

思い出せる限りで。なるべくニュアンスも伝えたくて箇条書きでなく話してくれた言葉を書いています。

AggyのMCを受けてLedaも当時の自分は子供で自分がやりたいことにメンバーがついてこれてないことに腹を立てていたと話してくれました。

CCレモンホールのライブで「自分の力だけではどうにもならないことがある」って言ったけど、当時の自分のビジョンとして会社を創ってDELUHIだけでメンバーやスタッフを支えられるようにしたいという目標があった。でもそんなに簡単にできることではなく、Juriが自分の歌を歌いこなせていなかったりメンバーの技術が追いついていなかったりでステージにギター置いて帰ったりしたし、楽屋で殴り合いの喧嘩したり。かと思えば一緒にバスケしに行ったり、本当に学校みたいで。今大人になってあの頃の自分は子供だったなと思います。

so ummmmmmm 

what i could garner here is pretty much Ledas a dick lol. But everyone's a dick anyway so

this also sheds light onto what has gone on FED a bit. If you've seen tweets around the DLH reunion, keita felt a need to deny his bad feels or whatever to the fans that he's salty they had to do a DLH live and be all "I love deluhi people, i support them" and Leda was like "bh and fed should challenge deluhi as a band" like the high and mighty mf he is lmao. Compare it to the disband comments that Sujk and Leda are too busy... sometimes I ask myself "really guys? are you middle school girls?" but also im just basing off comments. take it w a grain of salt. But Aggy's comment about the dickery they wanted to do to Juri? That made me believe that well, bye DELUHI. who know tho

Sounds like Juri's just getting pulled into all this drama against his will. Makes me feel really bad for him :(

I could hardly say Leda’s the villain here, he’s just socially inept and has way too much on his plate than he could handle. Aggy felt a need to explain his side of the story, but there were no ill intentions in his message. Leda cried the Friday before and it was Aggy’s turn to cry that night. Sure they’ve got regrets, but what’s done is done. They’re adults now, all the shit that happened between them is in the past now and they’ve moved beyond that. You should’ve seen Leda bouncing up and down all excitedly in front of Aggy on stage. So frickin adorable.

As for FED, for once I buy this musical differences excuse. The members signed up for Deluhi 2.0, and what they got was Leda’s musical cognitive dissonance. In 4 years, they haven’t even reached a fraction of the height that Deluhi reached in half the time, not to mention that DLH were able to sell out two 2K+ capacity venues almost a decade after disbandment, while FED will probably be wiped from the collective memory in a few years time.

I do feel sorry for Keita, ryu and sujk relying on Leda to free up his schedule when Leda should really be prioritizing his own band. But I guess playing at small venues don’t pay the bills, and playing for big artists takes all your time away; both from your band and from your creativity. I wouldn’t even know what I’d do on that situation.
His mistake was treating FED like Takayoshi Ohmura and C4 but the difference is that Keita and Ryu are still kids that have a whole future ahead of them. They’re both really talented, so I wish the best in their future endeavors.

And let’s just hope Leda comes back with a better sounding name for a band next time.

</rant>

13 hours ago, Prophet said:

it's not a rumor. it came out of Aggys mouths omebody

summarized the MC at O-East. 

I forgot where it is exactly but I showed it to a bunch of friends via copy paste. Lol 

here's the text. Yall can judge. 

DELUHI解散理由についてのMC
@55gojappe
𓍿𓇌 𓎡𓄿
Shared to login users only 199views 1favs
2019-04-19 23:58:17

O-EASTアンコールにてAggyから脱退とDELUHI解散の理由が説明されました。短文の一部のみをRTされると誤解を招くためベッターにまとめます。

みんな俺が脱退した理由知らないでしょ?そりゃそうだよな話してないもんね。
俺が脱退した理由は2つ。細かいこと言えばもっとあるけど。
1つはレコーディングで俺のベースの音が差し替えられたこと。もう1つはJuriの声が出なくなって活休してる間にJuriを切って新しいボーカルを入れようってなったとき。もうついていけないって思った。
俺が脱退するせいで解散するって話になって、俺どの面下げて解散ツアー回ればいいんだよって。
でもあのツアーが本当に楽しくて、LedaがMCで「誰か一人でも欠けたらDELUHIじゃない」って言ったじゃん?あ、これ、俺がCCレモンホールで「やっぱ脱退やーめた」って言えばこのまま続けられんじゃねぇかって。それは直前までずっと考えた。
解散した後Juriはボーカル辞めて。
LedaとSujkがやってるFEDのワンマンに遊びに行ったのね。俺は2日目に行ったんだけど初日にJuriが行ってて。そこでLedaからJuriがまたステージに立ちたがってるみたいだから連絡してみたらって言われて。でもJuriは自分がクビ切られそうだったなんて知らないし、わざわざ俺から話すことでもないし。Juriからしたら俺なんか自分が大切にしてたバンド壊した張本人のクソヤローじゃん。それでもAggyと一緒にやりたいって言ってくれて嬉しかった。
今回復活の話もらって断ろうと思ったけど、Juriが、辛い目にもあってきたJuriがそれでもLedaのことリスペクトしてるから。
赤坂でLedaが言った「誰か一人でも欠けたらDELUHIじゃない」は今度は嘘じゃないなって。俺だけじゃなくJuriのことも含めて心から言ってると思えた。
4人で集まって音出して今こうして楽しくライブできて、もしあの頃今みたいな4人だったらあのまま続いてたんだろうなって思うよ。

思い出せる限りで。なるべくニュアンスも伝えたくて箇条書きでなく話してくれた言葉を書いています。

AggyのMCを受けてLedaも当時の自分は子供で自分がやりたいことにメンバーがついてこれてないことに腹を立てていたと話してくれました。

CCレモンホールのライブで「自分の力だけではどうにもならないことがある」って言ったけど、当時の自分のビジョンとして会社を創ってDELUHIだけでメンバーやスタッフを支えられるようにしたいという目標があった。でもそんなに簡単にできることではなく、Juriが自分の歌を歌いこなせていなかったりメンバーの技術が追いついていなかったりでステージにギター置いて帰ったりしたし、楽屋で殴り合いの喧嘩したり。かと思えば一緒にバスケしに行ったり、本当に学校みたいで。今大人になってあの頃の自分は子供だったなと思います。

so ummmmmmm 

what i could garner here is pretty much Ledas a dick lol. But everyone's a dick anyway so

this also sheds light onto what has gone on FED a bit. If you've seen tweets around the DLH reunion, keita felt a need to deny his bad feels or whatever to the fans that he's salty they had to do a DLH live and be all "I love deluhi people, i support them" and Leda was like "bh and fed should challenge deluhi as a band" like the high and mighty mf he is lmao. Compare it to the disband comments that Sujk and Leda are too busy... sometimes I ask myself "really guys? are you middle school girls?" but also im just basing off comments. take it w a grain of salt. But Aggy's comment about the dickery they wanted to do to Juri? That made me believe that well, bye DELUHI. who know tho

anyone willing to do a quick translation or describe the main points?

14 hours ago, helcchi said:

I could hardly say Leda’s the villain here, he’s just socially inept and has way too much on his plate than he could handle. Aggy felt a need to explain his side of the story, but there were no ill intentions in his message. Leda cried the Friday before and it was Aggy’s turn to cry that night. Sure they’ve got regrets, but what’s done is done. They’re adults now, all the shit that happened between them is in the past now and they’ve moved beyond that. You should’ve seen Leda bouncing up and down all excitedly in front of Aggy on stage. So frickin adorable.

As for FED, for once I buy this musical differences excuse. The members signed up for Deluhi 2.0, and what they got was Leda’s musical cognitive dissonance. In 4 years, they haven’t even reached a fraction of the height that Deluhi reached in half the time, not to mention that DLH were able to sell out two 2K+ capacity venues almost a decade after disbandment, while FED will probably be wiped from the collective memory in a few years time.

I do feel sorry for Keita, ryu and sujk relying on Leda to free up his schedule when Leda should really be prioritizing his own band. But I guess playing at small venues don’t pay the bills, and playing for big artists takes all your time away; both from your band and from your creativity. I wouldn’t even know what I’d do on that situation.
His mistake was treating FED like Takayoshi Ohmura and C4 but the difference is that Keita and Ryu are still kids that have a whole future ahead of them. They’re both really talented, so I wish the best in their future endeavors.

And let’s just hope Leda comes back with a better sounding name for a band next time.

</rant>

those were just my pov and i only know a tunnel view . i know mannnn i shoulda gone. i had the tickets to blitz but suddenly im getting married so I didn't go 😂 that was a very hard decision. but my friend called me majority of the live and i heard the thing lol. 

i remember hearing leda say he forgot how it feels like live. when he got to the stage, it was like "panpanpan".

thanks for shedding light to it. 

I have no ability to translate the MC correctly but im waiting for my friend!

About FED, it seems like Leda composed most of the music, ryu wrote most of the lyrics. Sujk created 2 solo albums and could not even compose 1 song for the band (which he hinted in his comments). Keita wrote and composed a few tracks. So there was a disconnect between the members.

And what’s this about Juri being kicked from deluhi? Why would they even have a deluhi reunion live if there was such a dislike for one another. Clearly, leda and Sujk got along and Juri and Aggy got along. 

I know the other members of BH and FED were very uneasy about that reunion live. I never really moved on from deluhi but don’t know if they are reforming with all the rumors behind deluhi disbandment. Aggy seems like he wants BH to stick together base on his twitter post. FED disbands a few weeks after deluhi reunion live. What is going on?

From what I understand based on the tweets of the Japanese fans - at the DELUHI reunion it was said that:

- JURI, back around Deluhi's disbandment time, was having problems with his throat/vocal cords and needed treatment (which he eventually got, but it took time - thankfully he seems ok now!). At that point however singing was challenging/painful...

- LEDA wanted to replace Juri because of Juri's problems with his voice and started looking to recruit a new vocalist with the intention of firing Juri from the band WITHOUT telling Juri any of the above or discussing it with him. Leda intended to keep Aggy and Sujk.

- AGGY did not agree with Leda's approach of going behind Juri's back and it also seems they had some disagreements about Aggy's bass sounds being replaced so Aggy announced that he would quit. At this point ALL MY RESPECT GOES TO AGGY - he took the blame of disbanding on himself, did not discuss any of this "dirt" in public or create negativity around Leda in any way, and he apparently did not tell Juri either of Leda's plans to fire Juri. It looks like Juri found out about this much later and apparently Juri has flat out refused to do a reunion a couple of years in a row when approached by Abe-san and Leda. It is said that he had eventually forgiven Leda and agreed to do the reunion & Aggy agreed too. Ultimately the amount of mean comments addressed to Aggy all these years is unbelievable!! He was blamed for ruining Deluhi and what not...when it wasn't even his fault...

- SUJK - not sure what his position was regarding all this, but he has always seemed to get along well with both Juri and Aggy. The pics & videos of him and Juri posted by Abe-san around the reunion are super cute!! And there's also a pic of Sujk wearing a breakin' holiday bracelet with Aggy.

DELUHI - though they have all grown up, I personally do not believe Deluhi is coming back... I dearly love their music, but to me Leda has ruined the trust between the memebers - not blaming him in any way... just saying.. he was young and made a mistake.. we all do... it seems he does regret it but nothing can be done at this point. With FED he got a new vocalist and a new bassist - they had potential but imho Leda has carried over some of his leadership attitudes and he also had a ton of side projects diverting his focus from the band. As for BREAKIN'HOLIDAY - after the Deluhi reunion both Juri and Aggy have posted a tweet clearly stating that though they are grateful to Deluhi, they are now to be considered Juri and Aggy of breakin'holiday. I personally find the band very enjoyable, Juri's voice is wonderful, they are experimenting with their sound and style, it's interesting to watch them grow as a band. They are super active social media and post a ton of off-shot stuff.

In the end, I wish them all success, to all ex-Deluhi members, to all soon to be ex-FED members and to current breakin' holiday members. I truly believe they all have their strengths and talents but they are also all people and people do mess up sometimes....

That's all I had to say - just wanted this to be out there.