The Piass

Far East Dizain will disband

Well, damn. Even though I already saw this one coming, I feel a little bad finally reading about it. I hope they all come back in another band. Will certainly miss Ryu and Leda. >_<

pffff, I'm surprised they lasted THAT long

they did have some good songs here and there, but it always seemed to me that they didn't use even half of their potential

11 minutes ago, IchiHiroya said:

Are we in agreement that the one good song they had was Inhale? 😂

LOOOOLLL YAASSSSS

Real reason is Leda’s high key jealous that Sujk doesn't look at him the way he looks at Яyu 👀

Spoiler

xeN2gBW.jpggwid7fQ.png2YP78JJ.jpgtQ8QQKU.jpgXYBX7DL.jpgL7ujGAb.jpg

LWo5tkE.jpg

Edited by helcchi

So when is Leda gonna stop fucking around and reform DELUHI? Aside from his BABYMETAL gigs, it's his most successful project to date. He has no problem dabbling in anniversary releases of DELUHI content if it nabs an extra buck, and he still occasionally works with the ex-members of the band who are also not doing anything as interesting as DELUHI. Juri's solo career? ARKHELISM? LMFAO. No one gives a fuck about any of that.

DELUHI come back and record the debut album you were always meant to.

1 hour ago, IchiHiroya said:

Are we in agreement that the one good song they had was Inhale? 😂

Well, duh.

This disband better mean DELUHI is getting back together.

Their mixes always had the electronics and vocals so loud in the mix, that the guitar and rhythm sections - which were the best aspect of their sound - drowned out.  Their recordings really took away from their potential.  While I love the talent Leda has, and with Sujk behind the kit and Keita holding his own - they should have executed better - but they never seemed to compose a record that really took off.

At this point, I just want Leda to keep making heavy music with solid heavy vocals.  I hope that he ends up back in a band with a heavier theme.

i want to cry. i love them so much... oh my god.

please, i hope leda and sujk make another project. i don’t want then to drop off the face of the music scene...

I can't really say I am sorry for the loss, I mean I love Leda and Sujk but we can all agree INHALE was the only badass track they released.

On a brigher note... Smells like a DELUHI comeback :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

While I agree with everyone that they could have done so much more with such a killer lineup, I think their production/budget, which really went downhill with the years, was the main culprit here. Check the difference in recording between Inhale (which btw is THE BEST thing Leda has ever done. Bar none. FED at least gave us that) and ON THE EDGE on ALTERED DIZAIN. Shit is laughable. They still had a good run tho, War Went On, Nadir, Cry my Name from the Light, Locus, Fragments are some damn good tracks. Hope they all come back eventually, specially my boy Keita who is fucking underrated

and I wish I was as hopeful as you all are that DELUHI wouldn't suck balls in an eventual comeback...

Edited by chemicalpictures

i wouldn't keep my fingers crossed for a DELUHI comeback. at their april 19th live, they said it would be the last (i was there).
and it also seems aggy and leda don't get along.

1 hour ago, ゼロ(*´з`) said:

i wouldn't keep my fingers crossed for a DELUHI comeback. at their april 19th live, they said it would be the last (i was there).
and it also seems aggy and leda don't get along.

So get a new bassist. I don't believe in that "Aggy is DELUHI" crap when we all know Leda is DELUHI.

36 minutes ago, Zeus said:

So get a new bassist. I don't believe in that "Aggy is DELUHI" crap when we all know Leda is DELUHI.

I was gonna mention something about Leda and Aggy supposedly not getting along, but for whatever reason, I decided not to. Taking this option into account, I think they could come back... why would they even do a reunion if two of the members hated each other? They surely must still have some passion for the music.