Sign in to follow this  
carddass

COCK ROACH's new album「Mother」

The newly reformed COCK ROACH have announced their new album「Mother」.
The release date is to be announced and is tentatively slated to come out sometime in the fall

mother_RGB-500x500.jpg

1.胎児の見る夢
2.Mother
3.電脳双生児顕微鏡狂想曲
4.ユリイカ
5.炎国
6.新進化論エレクトロニカルパレーダー
7.海月
8.花と瓦礫
9.Cosmo ballet
10.青い砂に舞う君の髪
11.死者の見る夢

http://cockroach.jp/archives/133

Track 4, Eureka, was a track originally released as a single by the band in 2016 shortly after they disbanded in 2015.
The new lineup of COCK ROACH features the original vocalist and bassist with the guitarist and drummer being ex-members of me-al art.

Vocals / Guitar : Jinpei Endo 遠藤 仁平
Bass: Yuya Honda 本田 祐也
Guitar: Ebisawa Hirokatsu 海老沢宏克
Drums: Honda Naoki 本多直樹

Edited by carddass
Update

COCK ROACH started doing online sales of their new album Mother. For now, this is the only way to obtain the album.
I've attempted to order directly with them but they told me they are still figuring out overseas and would get back to me.

They opened their official youtube page and started posting older videos and this past week uploaded a short music video from their new album for the track 新進化論エレクトロニカルパレーダー:

And they posted a music video for 'koushi no uta' from their 2001 debut album which was never released on VHS or DVD before:

The full version of their PV was finally posted it. There is alot of animation in this video which probably took one animator a long time to finish. The results I think are pretty spectacular!

If you want to order the album internationally, simply write them through their contact form and they'll work with you. I did and received the album promptly!
http://cockroach.jp/contact

Oh hey I'm following the person who did the cover art for this album on IG. Makes some great stuff

The other work definitely has a Junjo Ito / Francis Bacon vibe to it.
I appreciate the fact that the band chose an actual hand-drawn artwork versus a photo or photoshop magic.

Sign in to follow this