2 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Patrik is back, with a solo project 

Why the fuck does his new name sound like a Final Fantasy character or some dude from a anime wtf. Can't wait for him to wank of Diru's success lol

9 minutes ago, Saishu said:

Because it is

Squall Leonheart

Oh my god I’m screaming. 

This guy could have chose a simple nickname like every other VK artist but choose the most stupid one. 

Certainly would explain why the art for Final Train just looks straight up like it was yanked from Final Fantasy, font and all. 

It also seems extra weeb-y that they didn’t just call the song Saishuu Ressha. Just go all in, dipshits. 

I made music for the newly released Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Saku (WHEN THEY CRY 4+).

Now this is weird. That they'd go for someone like him when the doujin music scene in japan is so packed with talent. Granted they aren't nearly as popular as they were, but unless they burned all their bridges, all the connections and options for music they should have suggest that they probably chose him by choice.

Also I can't find anything else saying he worked on it apart from his tweet, but it could be real because they had a song in tekken and granted there's no credits or anything on the official site.

Edited by Tanishi

6 hours ago, Tanishi said:

Now this is weird. That they'd go for someone like him when the doujin music scene in japan is so packed with talent. Granted they aren't nearly as popular as they were, but unless they burned all their bridges, all the connections and options for music they should have suggest that they probably chose him by choice.

Also I can't find anything else saying he worked on it apart from his tweet, but it could be real because they had a song in tekken and granted there's no credits or anything on the official site.

Tekken 7 supposedly wasn't even in production yet when they were approached to do it so that could be the case here too.