Sign in to follow this  
Fyrnia4Maya

How can I support VK bands?

I have discovered NAZARE and I love the music (But what bad things did Issei do though...?) but they only sell music to Japanese people. Same with Dimlim, I can only buy the album and not the singles. I really can't buy cd online (and I think they are a ripoff) so in that I will just download them online... 

Is there any way to support the artists music like this? 

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp is where u can buy alot of releases from vk bands and they ship internationally. As for nazare all of their stuff is live limited so theres nothing you can do to support them besides YouTube clicks 

Also to add context to issei he bullied some female fan on Twitter, and not to sound dismissive of the situation but in the grand scheme of things in terms of people in vk it's a pretty harmless crime 

As for supporting vk bands if you dont want to buy cds from certain websites the only other choice you have is listening to their music on legal streaming sites and apps like apple music, spotify, or whatever else 

Edited by chipathy

4 minutes ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

(But what bad things did Issei do though...?)

Basically, a girl on Twitter made a harmless meme about him (I believe she Photoshopped his face onto a GIF of a guy dancing, it wasn't mean/scandalous or anything), so he called her a "motherfucker" and demanded she take it down before blocking her like a petulant child even after she removed it.

their upcoming single "IDEAL" won't be live-limited i believe, but idk if it will be available on cdjapan or other worldwide shipping sites. for now you can promote their music as much as you can i guess? and maybe try to be active in band's social media like twitter and instagram, to make them see that there are more international fans who probably are willing to give them money.

If they don't sell oversea, they don't want you to got their stuff. If they wanted gaijin followers they would be more open.

Avoid shopping service, you gonna spend more money for most of stuff which are gonna leak someday.

This way you gonna save the money to do a trip to Japan and go their live.

And the best way to give them support(money) is buying cheki at live (500y per cheki), they make the most profit on this.

Sign in to follow this