yomii

NAZARE new single IDEAL release

press play once to feel fucked in the die

this sounds like a nokubura track mashed up with a sid classic with a broken DSS record playing in the background, 

and i think they're the funniest band to ever emerge in this scene, not even golden bomber has that.

Setlist at 2019/06/16 at Takadanobaba AREA :

SE「成れの果て」

『駁-baku-』

『a Vain you』

『Believing』

SE「茨の海」

『軽蔑された愛情と、』

『neglect』

『寡黙と眠り翻弄』

『メアリ』

『災禍論』

SE「遺言」

『幸福論』

『anotherDAY』

『JUDAS』

『Beyond the lost happiness』

SE「麗酷」

『unknown』

『Blink』

『Sense of distrust』

『Break it down』

『Adolfism.』

-ENCORE-

『IDEAL』

『無慈悲な蒼空』

『They Don’t Know About Us』

『受難』

『色失』

『SAD[ist.]』

SE「終わりの未来」

I didn't like it much when I first heard it so I thought I'd wait some days but...I still don't really like it, too much high pitch singing tone /major key. His mid / low voice is what I like interspersed with the screaming.
I don't really get why I like yelling / etc but can't listen to the singing equivalent

I like mios cleans on the actual recordings but theyre really awful on the live footage that came with the m-card

12 hours ago, Enki said:

I like mios cleans on the actual recordings but theyre really awful on the live footage that came with the m-card

My impression from the tour final was the same. I like the recorded versions of everything, but they still need some time to practice and grow as a unit to maintain that level for a long live performance. Mio's growls and screams were great, but a lot of the cleans were a little off key and he had trouble hitting some of the really high notes (although they did play almost 30 songs). And Yoh needs to stop waving and pointing at the crowd so much and just play that damn guitar lol.

1 hour ago, Fyrnia4Maya said:

Am I the only one that didn't like this single at all? I adore NAZARE but I can't click with any of the songs

I loved their album but I haven't been able to click with anything since. This single is just a confusing heap of vocal gymnastics and unnecessary noodling. It's genuinely bad :(