yomii

NAZARE new single IDEAL release

hww51fFCZNM.jpg

New single "IDEAL" will be released on 2019.7.3. As far as I understood, there will be two editions and both of them won't be live-limited can you believe it?

xzKPypGca3A.jpg

1st press will contain three songs (1.IDEAL, 2.閉鎖的、屈辱の雨, 3.INSOMNIA) and DVD (幸福論 MV+making, IDEAL MV+making) and will cost ¥1,852 (tax excluded)

-mjiHNvbI2U.jpg

Regular edition will contain just same 3 songs and cost ¥1,389 (tax excluded)

MV spot:

30 minutes ago, helcchi said:

omg i fucking LIVE thank you and also whoever did this for comic sans in the end

Doesn't sound that bad actually! I just have to get used to Mio's vocals :(His hair makes me uncomfortable though.

Glad they're able to afford a better production this time! A clearer mix is making their compositions so much more favor now

i like the idea of being half covered in flowers and up from the neck uta looks okay, but that cheap looking shirt ruins everything

also wide sleeves and skirt make mio look cool in motion but the details are awful

the other two well i won't even comment on that

Edited by yomii

that homeless ruki cosplayer look is nagl & they all look like they run to community gym showers and library washrooms for their hygiene fix

song is not bad but like...random as hell??? did issei give up on trying to come up with anything remotely coherent or what

mio did mention people's first impression of him is a yankee from a shopping mall parking lot lol

upd: this band is hilarious i like how they keep making great songs and also keep getting mocked by everybody lmao

Edited by yomii

NAZARE is sitting right with me lately, I gave that 無慈悲な蒼空 track from earlier a few more listens and got more into it. THIS sounds pretty great too, the rhythm gt. and ba. part (is the same as all of their music but) sounds kinda cooler in the context of this song. Uhhh and "breakdown", can't argue w it.

5 hours ago, The Piass said:

138920190428211310.jpg

They are really productive for a young band. I like some tracks from their first album, especially the first ones but there are a lot of filler tracks on that album. I hope they will make more killer tunes ! 

I like the sound of this sample more than anything else they've put out so far, though perhaps because it sounds more immediately like Issei-era DIMLIM to me (which still isn't as good as current DIMLIM, but I dig nonetheless...) 

Songwriting seems a bit more cohesive and not as much ALLTREBLECLICKYCLACKY production so it feels like a step in the right direction.

Look is...something? On first look I was really taken by Mio and Uta's looks, but the more time I spend looking at it...hmmm...something is missing?

Dislike the snyth there using for all there songs but other then that great execution for everything. The vocalist needs a different look tho Meh >.<

whoever designed that flyer needs to get the boot

haven't checked these guys out since their first song came out 'cause I'm not too big on Issei, but this sounds promising/okay