helcchi

DIERRY CALL changes to new band "エンヴィル (ENVYL)"

Piercing is missing....

and white and black hair also don't match...

So can't

I still think Ram is Maya now. 

Edited by BrenGun

On 5/5/2019 at 5:08 PM, BrenGun said:

Piercing is missing....

and white and black hair also don't match...

So can't

I still think Ram is Maya now. 

The white hair was a wig. He still posted dark hair images to his Nagi twitter while Dierry Call was still running. And his face shape and features look very similar minus the piercing. I guess we just have to wait.

39 minutes ago, Hinata said:

The white hair was a wig. He still posted dark hair images to his Nagi twitter while Dierry Call was still running. And his face shape and features look very similar minus the piercing. I guess we just have to wait.

Then it should have been him..

but whats the drummer history then?

If you get rid of that bloody auto tune then id actually be abe to hear the vocals. Juezes what?

Tracklist of their first full album:

1.SE
2.D I D
3.Victim
4.Justice
5.EVIL
6.DIERRY CALL SE
7.ジェネシス (Genesis)
8.Fly Away
9.ディストピア (Dystopia)
10.ユートピア (Utopia)
11.DJ TIME SE

God its likke autotune has its own screaming voice. I like the cleans but like juzes its all  over the place but i wanna see how the album turns out it might acually have something better to  listen to more or less.

Got followed by these guys on instagram today and hadn't heard of them before so thought I'd take a listen and despite all the flack they're getting I think they're actually pretty interesting! May have to get me some of that album goodness. ;)

8 minutes ago, Kabukichoatmidnight said:

Got followed by these guys on instagram today and hadn't heard of them before so thought I'd take a listen and despite all the flack they're getting I think they're actually pretty interesting! May have to get me some of that album goodness. ;)

I did too lol

phew, is that dubstep in my vk?!???@! 

giphy.gif

EDIT: after going through shiro x kuro I'm... conflicted. I'm getting some girugamesh vibes, probably electronic elements being the common denominator. I'm at my 4th listen and nope, no girugamesh vibes here anymore. generally, I like parts of the songs, but whole songs don't blow me away. now that I think of it, I like the parts where there's no clean vocal lol I feel like them's the parts when they go pretty generic 

the electronic/screaming? pretty fucking neat

EDIT2: ok, I really like this album wtf 

EDIT3: I'm one of 2 (two) people on last.fm who listen to them. reveal yourself ya kindred soul~

Edited by spockitty

2 hours ago, spockitty said:

Phew, es ese dubstep en mi vk ?! ??? @! 

giphy.gif

EDIT: después de pasar por shiro x kuro estoy ... en conflicto. Estoy obteniendo algunas vibraciones de girugamesh, probablemente los elementos electrónicos son el denominador común . Estoy en mi 4ta escucha y no, ya no hay girugamesh vibes aquí. En general, me gustan partes de las canciones, pero las canciones completas no me impresionan. ahora que lo pienso, me gustan las partes donde no hay una voz limpia lol me siento como si fueran las partes cuando van bastante genéricas 

la electrónica / gritando? bastante jodidamente limpio

EDIT2: ok, me gusta mucho este álbum wtf 

EDIT3: Soy uno de los 2 (dos) personas en last.fm que los escuchan. revelate tu alma gemela ~

I renounce the original disc. It is a sound that is not for everyone, it is different and unique. It is a very good record that you gain with listening

On 8/1/2019 at 5:35 PM, chipathy said:

They released 2 random singles on every digital platform u can think of if anyone cares 

despite my better judgement, I do! thanks XD

On 8/1/2019 at 10:35 AM, chipathy said:

They released 2 random singles on every digital platform u can think of if anyone cares 

"インキュバス" (incubus)

EA4b1_JU4AAVye3?format=jpg&name=large

"サキュバス" (succubus)

EA4b1_JUEAEHB_T?format=jpg&name=large