Sign in to follow this  
Kabukichoatmidnight

Greetings all!

Hey lads and ladies,

Just thought I'd post a quick hello here and see what's going on. I actually have been popping in here for a while to see peoples views on various bands and such, but thought it was time to join up and get involved in the discussions! Glad to see a place with a good handful of dedicated non-Japanese vkei fans anyhow.

Little bit of background then, do play in my own band as a guitarist and main composer so feel free to ask about that if interested. Is more on the "extreme" side of metal so if you're not interested that's cool! haha. Live in the UK, been to Japan a few times, been to a few vkei shows on my travels and of course do support the vkei bands I most enjoy as much as possible living overseas. I'm not new to vkei but am also not a long time veteran of the genre, got into it properly 4/5 years back, actually through a Japanese friend who I was doing language exchange sessions with who recommended me a handful of bands and immediately got taken in by it and have been dedicated ever since! To name a few of my top vkei/japanese rock/metal bands: Dir en Grey, The Gazette, DIMLIM, Kizu, RAZOR, JILUKA, DADAROMA, mamireta and many more... I do also have a reasonable comprehension of the Japanese language but am far from fluent so am sure some of you guys here are much better with it than I am. haha.

So anyway, yeah, look forward to chatting with you all!

Sign in to follow this