Seelentau

DIR EN GREY announces new Blu-ray/DVD, single, JP, US and EU tour

oh hey it's another ''ignore everything but the a-side'' episode, great

https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/64697299_2984662818247291_5859588555826790400_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.xx&oh=de4b0382f5a18b5dc3c4777e9bba8da7&oe=5D7BC8FD

MORE COOL NEWS!

7 minutes ago, Seelentau said:

5d0ca0a175eef.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I missed the last one so I'm DEFINITELY heading to London this time :3

Acoustic version of DOZING GREEN sounds promising if it's anything like the Before Construction Vers. GRIEF live sounds like it could be good, considering THE DEEPER VILENESS is one of their better re-recordings. I'm cautiously optimistic. Hope the mastering is finally good this time.

3 hours ago, Seelentau said:

5d0ca0a175eef.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That was SO quick. I'll go again but really... Sukekiyo tour when 😢

An acoustic DOZING GREEN? Acoustic as in actual acoustic guitars and setup or just kyo crooning over a piano version of the song?

Not really listened to a lot of DEG but I’ll try go to the London show! I wonder if they didn’t choose to perform at Electric Ballroom because of the technical difficulties they faced last time?? 

On 6/22/2019 at 7:53 AM, Crube said:

An acoustic DOZING GREEN? Acoustic as in actual acoustic guitars and setup or just kyo crooning over a piano version of the song?

You know, it can be both...

Awesome, I might get that bluray, its a steal with that cheap price, and I'm very excited about the new single and live.. I want to go to the Japan dates, but still waiting for Angelo announcements.. I hope there's no conflict with the dates lol

Well, they could break the rule, but after Withering to Death, every first single they released after the album was fairly different to the album they released before it so I'd bet on something softer and slower-paced than most of the album stuff. Even though they sometimes reuse songs intended for previous albums on later ones, I don't think they ever released a leftover as the first post-album single.

tbh it will sound either like a sukekiyo album leftover but w better production, or another lotus/dozing green sounding track which is what they do when their albums underperform to lure stans back

we never got album-only PVs for TIW except for ranunculus which is not cute.