Sign in to follow this  
suji

ラヴェーゼ (Labaiser) new live-limited single, "Unrelieved" release

ラヴェーゼ (Labaiser) new live-limited single, "Unrelieved" will be released at their live on June 6.

Melody is good, but the production sounds shitty and butchered on YouTube. Hopefully it sounds better when it actually comes out.

Still on the fence about these guys. Chain of Tragedy was just okay and I haven't gotten all the way through Folklore yet, but the production on all of them has seemed less than stellar to me.

The songwriting just feels a bit bland when put alongside their "peers." The production doesn't help them at all, either - makes everything sound flat and empty to me.

53 minutes ago, chipathy said:

I see that you're new to starwave bands 

This is the only one that bugs me for some reason! lmao

oh god fuck starwave seriously

this doesn't sound half bad, but it would be a better fit on their album instead of one of the unlistenable heavy tracks, and it needs proper mastering

I'm kind of surprised that bum-ass kiwi label gave them PV money for a live-limited sang though (unless they are already planning a PV DVD and desperately need single-quality tracks for it.)

Edited by nekkichi

Labaiser will also distribute a CD, "深淵音源集Vol.1" (Shinen Ongenshuu Vol.1) along with a premium ticket (3500 yen) to their live on July 16, which features a demo song, "キング牛丼" (King Gyuudon) by vocalist Saya.

Labaiser live-limited single "Unrelieved" will be limited to 100 copies and will cost 1200 yen.

[tracklist]

1. Unrelieved

2. Loser

I do like these guys, but after folklore am feeling like it's going to take a bit more from them to get me to buy anything else of theirs. Is more or less just more of the same every time now. I was excited when I heard "Psycho" (I think it was called) where they got a bit heavier and Saya started using growls and stuff, thought this was them becoming more dynamic, but everything since has been more of the same again. haha. Nevermind.

On 4/24/2019 at 7:47 AM, nekkichi said:

I'm kind of surprised that bum-ass kiwi label gave them PV money for a live-limited sang though (unless they are already planning a PV DVD and desperately need single-quality tracks for it.)

Their pattern as of the past few years is to release a bunch of music video teasers on YouTube, then release an omnibus DVD that's an anthology of all of the label's music videos for the past 6~8 months. They did something similar with Scarlet Valse's single "Flames" -- live limited, digitally available only in Japan, a PV teaser, and then later it ended up on a music video collection disc.

Sign in to follow this