Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

椎名林檎 (Shiina Ringo) new album & DVD/Blu-ray release

To coincide with her debut 20th anniversary, 椎名林檎 (Shiina Ringo) will release a new full-length album as well as a new live video on DVD/Blu-ray on 2019/05/27.

The album titled "三毒史" (Sandokushi) will be released in two types: regular edition CD and limited edition CD in a hardcover book case. The album will feature an array of guest artists such as Miyamoto Hiroji (Elephant Kashimashi), Tortoise Matsumoto (Ulfuls), Mukai Shuutoku (Zazen Boys, Number Girl), Ukigumo (ex-Tokyo Jihen, Petrolz), Hizumi Masayuki (a.k.a. H ZETT M) and Sakurai Atsushi (BUCK-TICK).

Tracklist:

01. 鶏と蛇と豚 (Niwatori to hebi to buta)
02. 獣ゆく細道 (Kemono yuku hosomichi) with Miyamoto Hiroji
03. マ・シェリ (Ma Chérie)
04. 駆け落ち者 (Kakeochisha) with Sakurai Atsushi
05. どん底まで (Donzoko made)
06. 神様、仏様 (Kamisama, hotokesama) with Mukai Shuutoku
07. TOKYO
08. 長く短い祭 (Nagaku mijikai matsuri) with Ukigumo
09. 至上の人生 (Shijou no jinsei)
10 急がば回れ (Isogabamaware) with Hizumi Masayuki
11. ジユーダム (Jiyuu-dom)
12. 目抜き通り (Menukidoori) with Tortoise Matsumoto
13. あの世の門 (Anoyo no mon)

The footage of the upcoming live DVD/Blu-ray "(生)林檎博'18 ―不惑の余裕―" was recorded on her debut 20th anniversary tour, and will feature the following:

機知との遭遇 -Sound&Vivision-
本能
流行
雨傘
日和姫
APPLE
マ・シェリ
積木遊び
個人授業
どん底まで
神様、仏様
化粧直し
カーネーション
ありきたりな女
いろはにほへと
歌舞伎町の女王
人生は夢だらけ
東京は夜の七時
長く短い祭

恋の呪文はスキトキメキトキス
ちちんぷいぷい
目抜き通り(2018年11月22日)
獣ゆく細道
ジユーダム
悲しみの果て
五右衛門
きらきら武士
夢のあと
-ending-
丸ノ内サディスティックneetskills remix
-bonus track-
はいはい (2018年11月22日)
余裕み時間 (MC集)

You can already view some full songs from it on Youtube (putting it behind a spoiler tag cuz it's a lot of videos). They might not start if you play them here, but if you click on the YT titles and open them on YT they should work.

Spoiler

m2usJxE.jpg

....Okay, I admit I just made this thread cuz it's pretty killer both Atsushi and Mukai are collabing with her. :D 

8 hours ago, yomii said:

behold the collab of the century

Ok, @yomii....I might have to rescind the statement I made on your status not too long ago! There are some cool features here, and this definitely has the potential to be dope!

also thanks Ringo for bringing that symmetry in the tracklist again, my perfeccionist eye really appreciates it

The song featuring Atsushi is up on Spotify apparently (dunno if it can be listened to internationally or not, I don't have a Spoti' account), and also Japanese iTunes, Mora, etc.

Those without Spotify can have a listen here for example.

edit: well that was a mess, lmao. The chorus is okay I guess but the rest... wow. :')))

Edited by Jigsaw9

44 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

The song featuring Atsushi is up on Spotify apparently (dunno if it can be listened to internationally or not, I don't have a Spoti' account), and also Japanese iTunes, Mora, etc.

edit: well that was a mess, lmao. The chorus is okay I guess but the rest... wow. :')))

tenor.gif?itemid=10089445

5 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

why does it sound like they recorded it in a karaoke room

The thing is, there's a good song somewhere in there. It's just hard to not go insane with all the elements she put together in an industrial blender. 

On 5/1/2019 at 3:47 PM, saishuu said:

cannot believe gackt is finally coming out with new music/visuals!!

funny 'cause he himself is doing a 20th anniversary album too

i'm glad she's supporting struggling businesses by giving Jupiter's graphic designer some extra work

Sign in to follow this