sleepy coffee

RAZOR Announces 1st Full Length Album 「千年ノ調べ」

First and last 30 seconds with those monotonous vocals and overused autotune are atrocious, but sandwiched inbetween is a decent song I guess, lol.

I've lost any hope of them releasing good stuff on a constant basis, it will always be this kind of rollercoaster. This one is blaaaaand, still waiting for the banger that will be hidden between all the fillers on the album

Sounds pretty good, but I don't like the tsurugi-flavoured compositions as much the koryuu ones. It seems the band doesn't put individual writing creds, but the songs with a djenty flavour (or anything that sounds like MBHI instrumentals), including naked, seem like koryuu had a bigger part in the writing. It's a trend with their A-sides/MV cuts, so @chemicalpictures keep up hope lol

45 minutes ago, emmny said:

but I don't like the tsurugi-flavoured compositions as much the koryuu ones

Which ones has kouryu composed, I assumed it was always tsurugi, and in the cds they give credit to the entire band for compositions 

7 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

monotonous vocals and overused autotune are atrocious

This. The constant use of autotune and overlayed vocal harmonies really are tiring. They need to understand that there is a such thing as over-produced music.

I'm hyped. Undo was really nice and I was kind of worried this wouldn't sound as good since they've had a roller coaster thing going on in the past, but I'm glad this sounds as promising. 

Also Ryoga's hair in the mv reminds me of dragon beard candy. 

10 hours ago, chipathy said:

Which ones has kouryu composed, I assumed it was always tsurugi, and in the cds they give credit to the entire band for compositions 

tsurugi-flavoured (i.e., sounds like sadie), no clue what he's composed and what he hasn't. Any razor gya here know?

On 6/13/2019 at 2:43 PM, 123Sandman321 said:

Wasn't this supposed to be a spot, too, instead of a full MV? Not complaining, tho.

Yeah it is weird that it says "spot" when it does seem to be a full video... But yeah hardly a problem. lol

I actually really like what I hear so far, song kind of reminds me of the stuff they released at the beginning of their activities. So look forward to checking out the album in full.

9 hours ago, Demonokun said:

Hope this new album gets released on Spotify along with latest single UNDO

I predict a delay so they sell as many physical copies as they can with the initial hype, and then when sales slow we get it on Spotify.