helcchi

New band gulu gulu has formed

Well,i don't like the current R-shitei and never vibed with Kizu before, that's why it didn't click.

But i think im getting worried in advance,this band looks like will go BEYOND kuroyuri to kage.

Preview gave me NoGod's debut mixed with acid. Mei has the ability to bring charisma & insanity ANYWHERE unlike Karma (AvelCain).

This might get gud! #Anticipation

PS. Sorry ya'll never top Memento Mori, ya'll never top Kuroyuri, ya'll just do music, alright? I'm listening. Sit down.

Edited by merchenticneurosis

I'm super in love with this preview. So excited!

I really love Karasuna Mei but i got bored on Kuroyuri after their 2nd or 3rd release... Hope gulu gulu keep doing great stuff 

somehow the pv track seems to be like one of their worst songs, all the other stuff i've heard snippets of so far sounds dope tho

On 5/1/2019 at 1:06 PM, Tokage said:

somehow the pv track seems to be like one of their worst songs, all the other stuff i've heard snippets of so far sounds dope tho

check out the tereko to hear the actual songs

40 minutes ago, Aferni said:

check out the tereko to hear the actual songs

yeah, pretty much all the other tracks they played there sounded better than the pv song to me lol

I suppose the band name is a japanese onomatopoeia (probably for something edgy like fellatio) but I can't help but think of turkeys everytime I see their name lol

PV song is kinda all over the place but they have potential. Glad to see Kazari still being active in the scene.

the first track had that VISUAL-KORN vibe from some  KTK tracks, and that "ballad" reminded me CHILD MOTHER,

plus the "misui" track.basically kuroyuri to kage again.nice 

1 hour ago, kuyashii said:

I suppose the band name is a japanese onomatopoeia (probably for something edgy like fellatio) but I can't help but think of turkeys everytime I see their name lol

PV song is kinda all over the place but they have potential. Glad to see Kazari still being active in the scene.

It's from "Guru Guru", which means revolving or spinning.

On 4/29/2019 at 5:45 AM, Himeaimichu said:

Another drum cam with Ai's vocals more easily heard. The third song sounds like the band's version of Misui, so no need to worry about nothing sounding like Kuroyuri.

I like these previews more than the PV spot. 

Anyway I'm looking forward to it. I think I'm going to like them. 

It's  also nice to see Kou back (so now I guess Riuki is the only Miztavla member who hasn't made a comeback). 

I fucking love the PV...knowing KTK's lyrics were pretty fucking disgusting I like how they obscured so much of the visuals with the weird swirly things and black bars, makes you wonder what gross stuff was hiding behind all da filters. Also mei's taste in weird japanese history stuff is cool