The Piass

Guitarist Lin has joined Nocturnal Bloodlust ! + new mini-album "UNLEASH" release

On 6/18/2019 at 8:04 AM, patientZERO said:

It's interesting to note that they've formed a new "label" for this release seemingly run by Hiro.

Didn't they get signed to Maverick/Danger Crue?

15 minutes ago, helcchi said:

Didn't they get signed to Maverick/Danger Crue?

That's what I read somewhere also. And that the Hiro mentioned as the one producing this release is a different dude, just a coincidence in name. I can't find that article blah. Will link if I dig it out.

36 minutes ago, spockitty said:

That's what I read somewhere also. And that the Hiro mentioned as the one producing this release is a different dude, just a coincidence in name. I can't find that article blah. Will link if I dig it out.

It's hiro from studio prisoner. He produced all of nokubura's official releases.

Not bad of a song! Digging the somewhat oriental-sounding clean passages. Getting a bit of a Maximum the Hormone vibe from some parts (like the shrieky rapping) though lol

Curious to see how this new dude would handle the guitars. Always loved the way previous guitarrists combined shreddy guitar playing, groovy riffs and breakdowns and the more "extreme" metal riffing. Interested to hear what direction his guitar playing is going to take the band's sound.

Edited by kuyashii

On 21/6/2019 at 20:25, kuyashii said:

No está mal de una canción! Cavando los pasajes limpios que suenan algo orientales. Obtener un poco de la vibración Máxima de la Hormona de algunas partes (como el chirrido chirriante) aunque lol

Curioso por ver cómo este nuevo tipo manejaría las guitarras. Siempre me ha encantado la forma en que los guitarristas anteriores combinaban la guitarra con destrozos, los riffs y las averías y el riffing de metal más "extremo". Interesado en saber en qué dirección tocará su guitarra el sonido de la banda.

I love the new sound ... I already want to have my copy and listen to the full songs at full gas jojo

I don't really know / care about the drama, but these sound like they'll be reaaal solid new tracks for running compared to Whiteout, I'm excited..(except maybe not SHOWTIME / 少年時代 but w/e)

Lin deserves huge credit hes taking up a huge role, not only is he joining a huge band but he has to make up for 2 guitarists. From the samples hes doing amazing i loved him in abstracts and im happy hes here. He gets to shine with a solo on the last track very nice ! 

Sounds nice! Of course those samples being short and from disconnected parts of the songs make it hard for us to guess how the full songs will be like, it's pretty neat. Sounds less technical than their previous stuff but it's still very well-executed and musical. Satanic Corner couldn't have a cringier title but actually sounds really neat! I heard a "motherfucking bastard" in the chorus so we might expect more diss-tracks towards?

Maybe I'm tripping but I'm hearing quite a Maximum the Hormone influence on the vocals :P Has Hiro ever mentioned being a fan of MtH? I keep hearing Daisuke and MtRyo-kun on his vocals a lot lol

Refreshing. 

These japanese metalcore/deathcore vocalists with insane range are giving me a huge boost of energy, shits crazy af! The mixing sounds perfect,the new guitarist on point and Hiro as always sounds like he has 30 different personalities singing together.

THIS IS SO AWESOME!

although i also liked MOST of their mainly english songs (was nice to be actually able to know what they sing about) i always wanted hiro to sing/scream more in japanese and sounds like my dream finally came true! 8D

On 26/6/2019 at 15:12, Wakarimashita said:

Suena increíble, estoy sorprendido ... esperará el lanzamiento completo!

I already have my order echo already ... with desire to enjoy all the caciones to the full

On 6/30/2019 at 1:37 AM, saishuu said:

is 少年時代 a dig at girls' generation

Now that would be hilarious XD

I doubt it tho

Just listened to the new mini album.

Just to say I'm disappointed with the direction they're taking without Cazqui's contribution.

It's like they're going to a lighter and happier style in their metalcore sound. Even though it's still pretty metalcore base, there's a poppish feeling to it.

Their style before sounded darker, even slower songs like Libra, but not 少年時代, the slow song in their new mini album - it's like any poppish J-rock song that other recent visual kei bands make.

Rating: I'd give it only 3/10.

Edited by freesia

Hace 1 hora, fresia dijo:

Acabo de escuchar el nuevo mini álbum.

Solo quiero decir que estoy decepcionado con la dirección que está tomando sin la contribución de Cazqui.

Es como si estuviéramos adoptando un estilo más ligero y feliz en su sonido metalcore. A pesar de que todavía es una base bastante metalica, hay una sensación poppish.

Su estilo antes son más oscuro, incluso canciones más lentas como Libra, pero no 時代, la canción lenta en su nuevo mini álbum, es como cualquier canción pop-pop de J-rock que hacen otras bandas de visual kei recientes.

Calificación: le daría sólo 3/10.

We don't all think the same.
Not at all sounds light or happy .... true that their sound has changed as many bands do ... it sounds heavy metalcore with melodic touches .... in fact we knew we were going to find it.

I give it 8.5 / 10

that gives them a three is respectable but it smells more like a recent fan with the change

51 minutes ago, GuancheVK said:

We don't all think the same.
Not at all sounds light or happy .... true that their sound has changed as many bands do ... it sounds heavy metalcore with melodic touches .... in fact we knew we were going to find it. 

I give it 8.5 / 10

that gives them a three is respectable but it smells more like a recent fan with the change 

I'm not getting what you mean.:wan-03: You're saying I seem like a recent fan because I gave them a low rating? :wan-12: