The Piass

Guitarist Lin has joined Nocturnal Bloodlust ! + new mini-album "UNLEASH" release

The band have announced that Lin has joined as a new guitarist ! His Twitter https://twitter.com/LIN4L

http://www.nocturnalbloodlust.com/news/ 

A live called 「FROM THIS DAY」 will be hold on 2019.08.03 at Shibuya WWW-XI.

A new mini album will be released at the end of July.

D4WOA6yUEAEWD9l.jpg

D4WOA6yUwAAqw6n.jpg

D4XGlM5U8AA7S2v.jpg

17520190418142348.jpg

17520190418141721.jpg

D4WiheNU8AA_lCL.jpg

3 hours ago, The Piass said:

The band have announced that Lin has joined as a new guitarist !

Lin was also the guitarist for abstracts before they paused activities this month

3 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

UGH and Hiro is still sexy as always!!! I'm sure it's the make-up but DAMN!

B-But there's barely any :< they're dropping their vk side release after release :<<

54 minutes ago, suji said:

Lin was also the guitarist for abstracts before they paused activities this month

I just saw abstracts on saturday... worlds colliding 🤯🤯🤯

7 hours ago, Wakarimashita said:

B-But there's barely any :< they're dropping their vk side release after release :<<

True I don't mean like a lot but it's still subtle there just for maybe contour or it kind of looks that way from the pictures where he really had no make-up on. But there are also picture filters haha. Anywho he's still the hawtest person in the scene to me, with and without make-up ❤️

Also, when I saw them live twice he kept staring at me and even tried to throw me stuff haha that's a bonus lol

Edited by Yukimoto

3 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

Also, when I saw them live twice he kept staring at me and even tried to throw me stuff haha that's a bonus lol

When I saw them a couple years ago at Soma, he pointed at me and said something about there being lots of gaijin in the crowd and then in English said "what's up guys, how's it going?"

Hiro's the best!

Skeptical. I'm assuming this dude is gonna be primarily responsible for writing the music now right?

I HOPE there's another Guitarist joining the group. 

Good luck to em though. 

9 hours ago, patientZERO said:

When I saw them a couple years ago at Soma, he pointed at me and said something about there being lots of gaijin in the crowd and then in English said "what's up guys, how's it going?"

Hiro's the best!

Haha nice! Well their lives are filled with foreigners anyway but when I went both times he kept his eye on me a lot and the first time he aimed a bottle at me lol and the second time i was kind of in the front for the live DVD that I'm sure won't come into existence because of the other members leaving lol